Best Software emulation of the Roland TR-808 Rhythm Composer?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Burillo wrote: i stand corrected so!
:D

BTW, a couple of weeks ago we were talking about generated cymbals and how they often suck because they are sorta difficult to model. (Forgot what track it was but it wasnt that long ago.) Well, ADM is one plugin that has exceptionally GOOD cymbals. I only have the CM version and thus only the 606 emulation but those hats can be put on any track, so nice and sweet. (And they can be programmed like on the real machine too, (original choke-rules), so thats another plus.) Really like them.

Anyone get a Behringer RD-8?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:12 am Anyone get a Behringer RD-8?

I'm getting one.

Just holding off a bit till they finesse things.

It's 'good enough' already. Just making a bit of space for it on the table.

Like Steve Hillage said: Perfection is the enemy of 'good enough'.

For the life of me I don't understand the squabbling over this. It's not like anyone is going to make any half-decent music with it anyway, and even if they did, no one would want to listen to it. What are they going to do? Start up the new Troublefunk? I don't f**king think so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buXt-yyZEss

Ok, so maybe it doesn't have an 808 in it, but it should have! :help:

We're entering an interesting new era.

I'll be getting the 808 and 909, plus all the best synth emus. Korg, Moog, Sequential Circuits.

Looking forward to unpacking my MS-101 in a few days time. Couldn't give a shit if it doesn't sound like the 'OG'. As long as it's 'good enough'.

I'll meet you on the other side. On the 'edge' where we make music. Supposedly.

Going to get 'reported' by vurt now. Damn...

Return to “Instruments”