klip by Sample Magic (XX- - Discontinued - -XX)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see it for $53 at Audiodeluxe. Where did you see $46?

Alfa Romeo wrote:I see it for $53 at Audiodeluxe. Where did you see $46?
You have to add it to your cart...

This is going for $26 and looks fun - not at all the sort of software I am familiar with so is there much else competing with Klip? Can you add your own wav files?

It seems u cannot import samples? If so this is useless
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:It seems u cannot import samples? If so this is useless
yeah that would be a bummer for me too - is there something much the same that does allow sample import? Sugarbytes have Looperator and Egoist but they are not as comprehensive as Klip appears to be

woggle wrote:
yeah that would be a bummer for me too - is there something much the same that does allow sample import? Sugarbytes have Looperator and Egoist but they are not as comprehensive as Klip appears to be
Im on the same boat :). Klip seems great with all its randomizers, presets for sequencer etc. Klip with sample import and maybe even timestretch anyone?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
woggle wrote:
Im on the same boat :). Klip seems great with all its randomizers, presets for sequencer etc. Klip with sample import and maybe even timestretch anyone?
just tried the demo and it seems the sequencer length is not independent for each pad, looks like you set number of steps globally - not a deal breaker but a limitation. With sample load it would be great for the price

It's a Kontakt Player drum machine that comes with 4000+ Sample Magic samples. Not completely useless. :)

db3 wrote:
It's a Kontakt Player drum machine that comes with 4000+ Sample Magic samples. Not completely useless. :)
Yeah for this price but already got too many sample packs.

Does anyone know how big this is in terms of GB?

I must say it looks quite tempting for twenty quid. I've got more than enough things for making and destroying beats already but this does look different enough to warrant consideration.

mutantdog wrote:Does anyone know how big this is in terms of GB?
It's 1.5 GB.

woggle wrote:
Arturia's Spark and Xils Stix will both import samples. Just picked up a Spark LE recently and it's pretty fun, FWIW.

Hi All

In relation to Klip, would it be fair to say that Waves Alchemy Evolution, is similar, albeit a much deeper, more samples, more control, etc?

Thanks

...or is that too simplistic a comparison?

Like others, it'd be great to have something similar with sample import ( not possible with Kontact I understand), non ilok, and PC....does anything exist?

Thanks

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”