M-Audio Venom Analog Modeling Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote:
justin3am wrote:
Hink wrote:I just scored one for 279.00(usd) new in the box :tu: (that's what I paid for my now broken edirol pcr 50 controller)
Congrats Hink! Have fun!
I always do :tu:

But now I'm worried, it seems all the bad peeps on KvR like this...now I'm one of you (or more one of you as it were)...have I gone to the dark side? :scared:
I love the Venom, cant leave it alone.....

Hink wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:
Hink wrote:I just realized that, kicking myself now...I always go to amazon first but I figured it was out of production so I went to ebay, otoh amazon does not do bill me later :shrug:
ah i see, well, that price for the bill me later deal is fantastic.
i know you will have fun with this. and, unlike vurt, i seem to remember you had a synth based song or 2 up at the old myspace back in the day. :)
still do but it's on soundcloud, really all my songs have synths in them :tu:
more or less, mine too. but i think i was specifically thinking of Aint Got Much to Say because of the interplay between the synths and guitars. good stuff john. :)

PatchAdamz wrote:
justin3am wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:I got mine for $199 at xmas :P :hihi:
I got a great deal too. Mine only cost me my dignity. :hihi:
Wait... :cry:
I got mine in a box of Crackerjacks!
ha ha, that's hilarious it came with a nice snack too.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Kriminal wrote:
Hink wrote:
justin3am wrote:
Hink wrote:I just scored one for 279.00(usd) new in the box :tu: (that's what I paid for my now broken edirol pcr 50 controller)
Congrats Hink! Have fun!

But now I'm worried, it seems all the bad peeps on KvR like this...now I'm one of you (or more one of you as it were)...have I gone to the dark side? :scared:
Tbh Dave part of my decision was based on the fact that you liked it so much :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Hink wrote:
justin3am wrote:
Congrats Hink! Have fun!

Tbh Dave part of my decision was based on the fact that you liked it so much :tu:
oh shit :o

:hihi:

Kriminal wrote:
Hink wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Hink wrote:
justin3am wrote:
Congrats Hink! Have fun!

oh shit :o

:hihi:
:lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

it will be here saturday :tu:

a few pads from my Venom (including pops etc from a fault in my system, havent worked out where it is yet :x )

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lisa.milli ... m_pads.mp3

http://soundcloud.com/davidgoodwin/venom-pads

just listened. nice work dave. :tu: :)

Great sounds, dude. I particularly like the stuff between 30-50sec.

Thanks you two, really appreciate the listen and comments. I really hate making 'demos' but love making sounds. Just need to sort my audio path out to stop the pops etc. Got 64 sounds ready now, might release them soon. Have to stop and concentrate on band practice but venom keeps drawing me in.... :hihi:

BTW, I Noticed "Sonic Boost" for Venom is on sale for 40% off.
For 4 days only, 2 very well done banks of presets (200).
Here is the thread (bottom):
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... start=2850
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

it's here :D

:D

Sparky77 wrote:BTW, I Noticed "Sonic Boost" for Venom is on sale for 40% off.
For 4 days only, 2 very well done banks of presets (200).
Here is the thread (bottom):
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... start=2850
Thats right Sparky,

Only 3 days left on this sale of 200 vintage presets for Venom.

Sound examples HERE

Use code, "venom" to save 40%.

BUY it HERE

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”