Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Raison d'être of Syntronik is the FX section, I am amazed that even in the free version users got access to 38 FX units (all with their own GUI) :tu:

Thank God for these all-knowing oracles who generously spend their time saving the majority of KVR users from harming themselves due to endless ignorance and incompetence. So a IKM "synth" turns out to be a sampleplayer with some filter and envelopes controls. Wow, what a revelation! None of us would have thought that by their choice of name, design, a 50 GB library and IKM's former history within the field, would we?

But now that is settled, we can hopefully trust all these noobs, amateurs and other low lives not to speak wrongly about it on the internet and delude the innocent to expect a component modeling real time wave generating VA a la DIVA.

Having solved this issue for eternity, let us hear some more demos plz.

ghettosynth wrote:Why do you care man?
Because Syntronik free version is some of the best freeware I have seen in a long time.

There has been many disappoints from IKM over the last years.

So when they finally get something really right, no doubt I care a lot.
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Lets dance wrote:
spacekid wrote: I say 'for soft synths that all sound the same, there are a lot of threads..nothing new' but that's why I would rather have samples...to each his own.
not all of them sounds the same, that's not true
Right back at you with your comment then..it's not nothing new, that's not true.
Okay, you say that all soft synths sound the same.

Please tell me how this...

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... torycyclop

Sounds like this...

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... 50-samples

If they sound the same to you, I suggest you have your hearing checked.
:hihi: :clap:

ghettosynth wrote:hopefully he'll get back on topic.
I think the other users were quite well on topic...

Obviously you have a well of knowledge when it comes to synthesizers, but you must think about how to present that knowledge so that it doesn't alienate other users.

IncarnateX wrote:Thank God for these all-knowing oracles who generously spend their time saving the majority of KVR users from harming themselves due to endless ignorance and incompetence. So a IKM "synth" turns out to be a sampleplayer with some filter and envelopes controls. Wow, what a revelation! None of us would have thought that by their choice of name, design, a 50 GB library and IKM's former history within the field, would we?

But now that is settled, we can hopefully trust all these noobs, amateurs and other low lives not to speak wrongly about it on the internet and delude the innocent to expect a component modeling real time wave generating VA a la DIVA.

Having solved this issue for eternity, let us hear some more demos plz.
:lol: :tu:

Numanoid wrote:

Obviously you have a well of knowledge when it comes to synthesizers, but you must think about how to present that knowledge so that it doesn't alienate other users.
Agreed.

[Mod edit: Removed portion that was part of a now-removed argument.]

Back on topic: for what it is (and isn't), I am loving what can be done with Syntronik. Yes, it's limited. But limitations can be a good thing. IK never claimed this was anything more than what it is and I applaud their generosity when it comes to the free version. I will most likely be saving up to purchase the full version! 8)
Last edited by Russell Grand on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IMO Ghettosynth is a legend, but anybody need to try and talk with the other guys in a conversation.

Numanoid wrote:
Telling other people how to communicate is not on topic.

Numanoid wrote:IMO Ghettosynth is a legend, but anybody need to try and talk with the other guys in a conversation.
I'm too new here to say one way or the other about the subject of him being a legend. If he is, I respect that. However, being a legend doesn't give anyone a free pass to get a thread all riled up and then proceed to act like the victim.

Anyway, I've said my piece. I'm not usually one for confrontation so I'll now retreat back into the shadows. :oops:

NM I reloaded it.
Last edited by systmu on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russell Grand wrote:However, being a legend doesn't give anyone a free pass to get a thread all riled up and then proceed to act like the victim.
Exactly the point I tried to make :tu:

ghettosynth wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Telling other people how to communicate is not on topic.
Fair point that, although wasn't directed at me, is something I'm currently guilty of as well. So allow me to zip it so this thread can get back on topic. My apologies everyone.

Anybody figure out how to assign Aftertouch to Vibrato ? I'm looking at the manual and not finding an answer yet...... :?

Maybe Midi Learn the MW to AT ?
Last edited by Teksonik on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”