using more than 2 pairs of space boy?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is this possible? by copying the DLLs and renaming them for example?
this plug-in ROCKS so much that i want to use more instances... :D

It DOES rock! I don't think re-naming the DLL will do it, though. Paul?

Lunch Money wrote:It DOES rock! I don't think re-naming the DLL will do it, though. Paul?
Actually, you might like to try copying and renaming. It should work.

i.e. Space_Boy_01.dll, Space_Boy_02.dll,.....etc.

You can then use both versions independently. Space_Boy_01 instances will communicate with each other (2 channels available) and the Space_Boy_02 instances will communicate with each other (another 2 channels available). If your CPU can handle it then you can rename as many copies as you like.

It should be as simple as that. I just tried it in Cubase.

BTW There must be some kind of global psychic phenomenon happening here. I discovered this very property only 3 days ago, during development of a new concept I am working on. :party:

Awesome. I'll give it a try next time I have need for more than 2 pair! (It's already happened in the past, but I managed to work around it... so surely there WILL be a next time!)

Greg

awesome - seems like geniuses think alike :D

Hi.. question......

say I am creating space in a drum loop (drum loop receives, kick transmits)

and I want to create the same space in another drum loop or sound, keeping the kick drum as the transmitter, even though this would be more than one instance of the same RECEIVER, this would be ok, wouldn't it, as long as it is set to the appropriate channel to receive from the kick drum (say the kick drum is set at channel 1, i could have like 4 receives all set to channel one, couldn't i?)

Return to “Elevayta”