The best Impulse Response [IR] sites

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4kHz026 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:12 am Hello once again, i managed to save a Impulse Response of the Tonhalle Zürich Concert Hall from a website that is not working anymore unfortunately, hence why I thought of sharing it here as who knows some may find use for this IR!
Nice one! Thanks. Do you still know the URL of the original website?

BackInCheck wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:22 pm
4kHz026 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:12 am Hello once again, i managed to save a Impulse Response of the Tonhalle Zürich Concert Hall from a website that is not working anymore unfortunately, hence why I thought of sharing it here as who knows some may find use for this IR!
Nice one! Thanks. Do you still know the URL of the original website?
Good question! From what I could recall, I got the impulse response from this website: https://people.ee.ethz.ch/~isistaff/cou ... -raumE.htm

Hello once again, since I couldn't find a free IR of a horn speaker/megaphone online (except for one that can be located in the Fokke van Saane IR, but the IR also has the sound characteristics of the hall it was recorded), I decided to create my own IR of a (Made in Japan) UNI-PEX Handyhorn TRC-3W Mini Megaphone that I just bought recently. The IR was recorded with a small diaphragm condenser mic, and a on-axis position for the IR. Speaking of that, I've utilized a frequency sweep method in capturing the impulse response of the speaker.

Also, the microphone was going straight to my M-Audio M-Track Duo 2-channel Interface (and audio was recorded (and edited) through FL Studio (with sampling rate of 48kHz/24bit)

(You may want to use your creativity to achieve something interesting from this IR such as adding a slapback delay, reverb, combination of the two, or even distortion!)

It's not perfect nor the best or accurate sounding IR (hence why I'm sharing it for free) but I do hope the IR will come in handy for some folks out there, have fun using the IR :D

Additional Update: I'll also try to upload soon an IR of a rare red National megaphone that I'm planning to get at some point)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 4kHz026 on Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

GS user 'Matucha' free IRs - Free Impulse Responses - (not only) spring reverbs

https://gearspace.com/board/music-compu ... verbs.html

Hello once again! I would like to ask if anyone have (or created one) or know an IR of the Yamaha E1010 Analog Delay? (a free one if possible)

Thanks in advance!

https://seaweedfactory.blogspot.com/p/s ... 9279199464
Samples and IR.

Lexicon Alex Impulse Responses
Alesis Midiverb II Impulse Responses
Tech 21 NYC Boost RVB Impulse Responses
DOD FX90 Delay Impulse Responses
Yamaha EMP100 Impulse Responses
Akai MPC 1000 Reverb Impulse Responses

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Hello, so a friend of mine sent me this reverb IR he had made a long time ago. He mentioned that he recreated the sound of a small hall he had visited back then with the use of a TC M30 reverb plugin on his old computer. There are 4 IR inside; 1-2 reverb time is set at 1.6s, while 3-4 is set at 2.3s. On IR 1 and 3, he had used 5 panned short delays before the reverb, while IR 2 and 4 use only 3. This is to act both as a pre-delay as well as to recreate those early reflections of the room (oh, and he had put a 10 kHz low-pass filter after the reverb). In addition, he highlights that it may not sound exactly like a hall reverb since the reverb plugin has a short reverb time, and since these are old IRs, upon closer listening, IR 1 and 3 have a sort of metallic sound when summed into mono, though IR 2 and 4 also have a metallic sound, but it's not as obvious. Nevertheless, he wants to share this IRs for free to everyone, so have fun using these IRs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi. I'm looking for impulse responses of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Does anyone know where i can find them?

Yes. Giza.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

zeep wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:17 pm Hi. I'm looking for impulse responses of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Does anyone know where i can find them?
No. But I know a geezer, who might. :lol:

I apologize. :P

Hello once again! I would like to ask if anyone have (or created one) or know an IR of a Tascam Spring Reverb? (specifically, the Tascam RS-20B. A free one if possible)

Thanks in advance!

zeep wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:17 pmHi. I'm looking for impulse responses of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Does anyone know where i can find them?
Altiverb has a set, but they say the space has strong resonances.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

I don't see it mentioned in this thread so here's another site to unearth a variety of IRs ... and maybe even share some back.

https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts ... e+response

Return to “Effects”