november contest ... PRE-GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time for the pre-gossip chatter: what should the November theme be?

Let's decide this soon so we can get back to the regular contest schedule (with voting the last week of the month).

- m
Last edited by Markleford on Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

robs been havin pc trouble so far as i know,so maybe yu wanna take over in case hes away for too long :shrug:

Markleford wrote:Time for the pre-gossip chatter: what should the November theme be?
Just to get the ball rolling -
how about a thinly disguised free-for-all in which each entry attempts to express a specific emotion?

how about a thinly disguised free-for-all in which each entry attempts to express a specific emotion?
Good one Patrick - could be cheeezzzaaay! :D

I hate this months theme. What does it mean anyway? It just doesnt suit the kind of music I make. Why are all the competitions easier for that other lot anyways? Why don't they appeal to folk who do stuff like what I do? These competitions used to be good. Now they suck, cos I have to think about it...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hey Whyterabbyt,that's my role - whinging that is! :hihi:

Beardedone wrote:could be cheeezzzaaay! :D
Red Windsor? Stilton? Ementhal? Gruyere?

Anyway - does 0211, 0312 and 0411 mean "covers" is officially an annual happening?
Otherwise we could still do some jaaath powerballads.
whyterabbyt wrote:I hate this months theme, rant rant
That's definitely an official monthly happening :D

Patrick9 wrote:
Markleford wrote:Time for the pre-gossip chatter: what should the November theme be?

Yeah!

I'm all for things like anger, greed and lust!!!

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

Scoops wrote:Yeah!

I'm all for things like anger, greed and lust!!!

Scoops
That's cool - just pick your favourite. :)

I'll have laziness. Or boredom.
That should be easy enough :hihi:

I want indifference
Rakkervoksen

my two cents : polyrythmic composition, something with two possible simultaneus signature,... what do you think folks ?

Krakatau wrote:my two cents : polyrythmic composition, something with two possible simultaneus signature,... what do you think folks ?
I love polyrhythmics, dunno if I would participate but it would sure generate some top tunes IMO :hyper:

Krakatau wrote:my two cents : polyrythmic composition, something with two possible simultaneus signature,... what do you think folks ?
I of coursewould be all over that.

hmm there was a thread on here about 'classical electronic' music, could do some of that maybe?

WoJ

Return to “Music Cafe”