Synthedit Resources Links (Jul. 18, 2012)

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok, updated :)

eric

there was a kind of env on one of the pages but i can't find it anymore
something like casio env 8 stage ?
does someone have it or a link ?
thanks
Odo
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

odo wrote:there was a kind of env on one of the pages but i can't find it anymore
something like casio env 8 stage ?
does someone have it or a link ?
thanks
Odo
link is broken, site is gone with those modules.
I got them, will send u link tomorrow.

I dunno but it should be here:

http://members.home.nl/rp.herder/SE-Mod ... odules.htm

Unfortunatly it isn't.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

the site link with 8 seg. EG is CMR but is broken.
check your email :)

jobromedia wrote:I dunno but it should be here:

http://members.home.nl/rp.herder/SE-Mod ... odules.htm

Unfortunatly it isn't.
:roll: jobro,
i think you didn't read page 2 of this thread.
I replied to your post where you say that the CMR modules are on my site, THEY ARE NOT THERE.

So for the last time, i don't host those modules ! :roll:
I downloaded them like everybody, so when someone needs those modules i could share them...PRIVATELY.

cya.

Hi
novaflash
thanks got it
Odo
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

i'm looking for evm's multifilter ..... i think... um where is it, help.?

try 1st page, evm modules are listed

ye, it's not there... i searched the synthedit users group... couldn't find it there either. found a flame war with bones at the helm. (i think evm deleted it because of bones bitching)... the filter worked perfect for super fast pitch detection... waveshaping.... dammit.

i've checked here, i have not a evm multifilter in my personal collection, but evm is a cool guy, drop him a line directlly, maybe...

hi,
list updated :
- CMR removed
- AF come back

Hi,

I looked at the list, all my modules don't load in cubase ?? That can't be right ... i even send u an old version of my Booster...that DOES load into cubase.
It's not very inviting with that strange comment next to my site, lol

Why not just provide the list, and let ppl find out for themselfs if they don't load in cubase.. and send me a email.

Cya,
Rob.

removed by user.
(stupid polemic inside)
Last edited by novaflash on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

novaflash wrote: i don't know, i've not checked all. But i have not commented each modules individualy.
Then test them all before you claim all modules are not beeing loaded into cubase.
novaflash wrote: yep, but not on the download page. And so, don't available on url link.
No because you were the ONLY one that reported to have trouble with 1 module of mine... so in my kindness i provided you with a version without the list pin so you can use my module in your VST without trouble.
That was me beeing nice to you, while a friend of mine said i was dumb and should have dropped the help to you.
novaflash wrote: i don't think, certainly you're go to the only one star link, because you love tried by yourself
i suppose ?

Sorry mate, i don't understand what you're saying.
The comment you provided to my modules is ofcource bad, let ppl ( ppl = people ) download them theirselfs and then report to me the bugs, now they just see your comment and think " all modules are bad...mm, shouldn't download these then..".
Do you get my point ?
novaflash wrote: because, it's MY list :)
I thought you were beeing nice to the SE devs and provided a plain list of where ppl can find the SE modules.
Personal oppinions are nice, but not if your providing a service...else maybe Jeff should just update his list.
You get my point here ?
novaflash wrote: it's only my apreciation. all users can do this own opinion.
in this case, only yours have these bugs, i use 34/766 externals modules w/o problems.
i will change my PERSONAL opinion ASAP :)
So, because my page is full of colors and flowers, i have removed this comment.
Look, i do appreciate the list.. but just try to bring it objective to the ppl.
I know there is a bug with the list pin, take a look at the SE SDK usergroup... i had help from 1 person, and no-one else responded. KDL is a "friend" of mine, he wanted to help me too on this problem because he got some more experience with them but he's busy.
Jeff M. hasn't responded, neither has CK or AF or DH... so i dunno what's wrong with my list pin.

Untill no-one can help me, and i don't know what's wrong... i can't update the module. And the old version can be given on request, but you're the only one that has asked for it.

Cya,
Rob.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”