KVR Music Tracker

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there some guidelines for posting tracks, the tracker ignores my Soundcloud tracks, though it has worked in the past. My stuff isn't that great, but cmon that's no reason for it to ignore them. :lol:

I am thinking maybe its the weird sharing link they provide, I did remove that, but it did not help. :shrug:

Your last post looks ok. I suspect that there was a problem with the Music Tracker or with Soundcloud at the time when the tracker tried to create an entry for your track on Feb 10th.

seismic1 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:38 pm Your last post looks ok. I suspect that there was a problem with the Music Tracker or with Soundcloud at the time when the tracker tried to create an entry for your track on Feb 10th.
Thanks, not a big deal, I was just trying to figure it out.

-Cheers

Exciting!

:roll:

Didn't work with my track also for some reason
Regards
Mike

I'm super sorry Ben - but how do I use your link:
http://www.kvraudio.com/music/kvr_music.pls

When I bookmark it and click it it just downloads a file - and if I try to run that in VLC player nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong ?

Anybody able to figure out why some sound cloud links make it to the music tracker and others don't?
Last couple of songs I posted failed to make it to the list, wondering where I went wrong?

MRT wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:01 pm Anybody able to figure out why some sound cloud links make it to the music tracker and others don't?
Last couple of songs I posted failed to make it to the list, wondering where I went wrong?
I presume that all of the links you shared here in the Music Cafe forum were shared publicly within Soundcloud (i.e. no orange padlock icon appears next to the track listing in Soundcloud).

e.g., a non-publicly shared track

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Your presumption is correct. But thanks for the idea. Maybe by process of elimination I can get this squared.

Return to “Music Cafe”