Synth Maker

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Improv wrote:
Balthor wrote:Software offered on the Internet as a download has to be free and fully functional.That's American law for telephone usage.
How old are you again??? :roll:
Even if this was an actual law on the books somewhere... who cares, doesn't really look like it's being enforced or can be enforced. There are thousands of laws made every year that never get used and are just created to choke the american legal system with detritus. :hihi:
xFlat Xb

xflat wrote:
Improv wrote:
Balthor wrote:Software offered on the Internet as a download has to be free and fully functional.That's American law for telephone usage.
Even if this was an actual law on the books somewhere... who cares, doesn't really look like it's being enforced or can be enforced. There are thousands of laws made every year that never get used and are just created to choke the american legal system with detritus. :hihi:
You should read the book someone put together a few years ago of laws in England from over the ages that were never overturned. My favourite was something like "An Englishman may freely fire arrows across the Welsh border at River Schiglochigoglechoonoch with the intent of killing Welsh men." Fantastic.

jackson wrote:
xflat wrote:
Improv wrote:
You should read the book someone put together a few years ago of laws in England from over the ages that were never overturned. My favourite was something like "An Englishman may freely fire arrows across the Welsh border at River Schiglochigoglechoonoch with the intent of killing Welsh men." Fantastic.
The US laws are good too... in Cleveland, it's illegal to walk backwards in front of a movie theater while eating peanuts. And, across the river in Minneapolis, the law's still on the books making it illegal to own a red car. I'd like to see them enforce that one myself- instant budget surplus with the fines they'd collect :)

:hihi:

ew
A spectral heretic...

Mizutaphile.

Ildon wrote:www.crazylaws.com !!
Alaska:
Kangaroos are not allowed in barber shops at any time.

Arizona: Tucson: Women may not wear pants.
Mizutaphile.

jackson wrote:
Alaska:
Damn rights!!! Roos are lousy tippers and besides they crap all over the floor! I ask you-would YOU want a roo in YOUR barber shop! :shock:

Improv wrote:
jackson wrote:
Alaska:
Damn rights!!! Roos are lousy tippers and besides they crap all over the floor! I ask you-would YOU want a roo in YOUR barber shop! :shock:
... in Alaska, ofcourse. Followed by some free-range penguins :hihi:
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Isn't it still legally permissible to shoot scottish people with a bow & arrow within the walled area of York (i'm sure I read that here & then read some further info.).
They're repealing that one though aren't they.
Best buy a bow & Arrow & get up to York quick for some Haggis-muncher hunting while it's still legal.

Best buy a bow & Arrow & get up to York quick for some Haggis-muncher hunting while it's still legal.
Make sure you finish'm in one shot though. A stuck Scot is a terrible thing.
"Music is a hidden arithmetic exercise of the soul, which doesn't know that it is counting." - Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
---
e to the i pi plus one equals zero

Polite Company wrote:
Make sure you finish'm in one shot though. A stuck Scot is a terrible thing.
Lure 'em into an ambush with some Whisky & Irn Bru - poor buggers just can't help themselves, moths to a flame ;)
Last edited by diverdee on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

diverdee wrote: Lure 'em into an ambush with some Whisky & Irn Bru - poor buggers just can't help themselves, moths to a flame ;D
Aye, but mind that ye don't try and do it on the cheap-it's single malt or war north of the wall that wee Hadrian built! Mind you, a thermos o' krofter's stew works just as well... :P

diverdee wrote:Isn't it still legally permissible to shoot scottish people with a bow & arrow within the walled area of York (i'm sure I read that here & then read some further info.).
They're repealing that one though aren't they.

im sure its the welsh.
at least it better had be or im for it :o

Improv wrote:
diverdee wrote: Lure 'em into an ambush with some Whisky & Irn Bru - poor buggers just can't help themselves, moths to a flame ;D
Aye, but mind that ye don't try and do it on the cheap-it's single malt or war north of the wall that wee Hadrian built! Mind you, a thermos o' krofter's stew works just as well... :P
It's a rave, Lewis!

DWB

I could almost feel 400 pairs of local eyes looking over my shoulder when that wonderful label appeared on the screen. It's a religion round here.

The district council asked the monks to lower the alcohol content and the punters asked them to raise it. Both requests were rejected.

I wonder if it's the potassium phosphate that turns them into homicidal bamsticks after three swigs of the nectar.

Return to “Instruments”