Biomechanoid track from new LP(Direct link added)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I decided to host this at The Auditorium. As a moderator of the recently ressurected Deadly Evil section I have a vested interest in soliciting new(and old) members to visit my section, and before shouts of exploitation, attention-grabbing, and shilling for Spe3d are made, I just want KVR members to know that there ARE powerful alternatives to the Music Cafe(as wonderful as it is, and I see big, new improvments lately), and Spe3D has worked Long and HARD to craft an absolutely beautiful commercial forum(I'm really blown away by; it's hands-down the nicest I've ever come across).

About the track itself:

This track was shared personally with me/to me, by my long-time friend, biomechanoid, who thought it would help get me past a rough patch. I was so impressed by it, I nagged him to permit me to upload it for the rest of you at the Auditorium. I encourage you to join us at The Auditorium if you haven't already done so, cause there's much to be gained there.

Sorry for the long-windedness; Spe3D's been a loyalist to me when I deserved less, so this is the least I owe him.

Enough talk, HERE'S THE TRACK THREAD..

Enjoy the track, cause I sure as Hell did..

Cheers,
Donovan

*In the Future, to be fair to KVR members here for whatever reason they decline to join The Auditorium, after a 48 hour grace period, I will place direct download links here at KVR to EVERY track I am responsible for uploading there, thus remitting any membership requirements at The Auditorium, although they're identical to KVR.*

EDIT:

remote_view - Direct Download Link
Last edited by Sickle on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

The Auditorium is a pretty cool place indeed, so I second your sentiments.

Right, I'm off to listen to the track... 8)

'tis pristine , and scary beautiful ...

nice. tells a story, very cinematic. sounds a bit like a kinder gentler version of donovan ... are you sure biomechanoid is not one of your multiple personalities?

I'll never tell, and I doubt he would either.

:)

Not too keen on the dentist drill sounds, but the piano at the end is just devine...

The tracks on his myspace page are of a similaly high standard :tu:

Direct download link for non-Auditorium members added at bottom of original post.

thanks for the comments folks and thanks to donovan for posting this....its good to have you back :D 8)
"Its my firm belief that its a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
https://soundcloud.com/biomechanoid

I'm grabbing it right now.

dw

cool track! I'm visiting family now. Only on my lappie. When I get back home I'll listen again on my setup.

-dw

Return to “Music Cafe”