killer combo: poizone + hahaha cs-33

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BERFAB wrote:FYI, I've been playing with this thing for almost 24 hrs. straight now, and I think it is a great piece of code. The sounds really come alive, and it is, overall, very easy to program and tweak.

Thanks again.

Cheers
-B
:) i know exactly how you feel B. i think we all go through that relationship with pethus synths. for me it happened like you say on the CS-01 :) then we all asked for so many additional things he decided to be gracious and make the CS-33, which as you know is a very kick ass product.

have you made any patches? :) one of the things i liked most about the CS-33 was it was so damned easy to program because it was so simple. i know it's goofy, but every control is a button or a slider, and because of that it just 'geled' in my brain what was what and where things were. i am considering procuring a UC-33 just so i can try out his UC-33 version of the CS-33.

Since this has become a CS33 appreciation thread, I'll throw in my two cents. It's quite a nice bit of kit. It is one of the relatively few synths to survive one of my recent instrument folder culls. (of course my effects folder is still quite bloated :grin: )
"Music is a hidden arithmetic exercise of the soul, which doesn't know that it is counting." - Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
---
e to the i pi plus one equals zero

Yes - I tend to check out every new freebie, and instantly took to CS33 - That's why I created an entire preset bank for it :D
Played around with it for days, couldn't help myself :love:

new bank avaliable for cs33. http://www.pethu.se/music/cs33presets.html

Where can I find this plugin?

Return to “Instruments”