Directwave: "There are no samples..."

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've bought the SampleFusion LoFiBox and I'm trying to load the dwp that came with the sample pack ("TheLoFiBox (Bulk Samples).dwp"). When I do, Directwave just tells me: "There are no samples in this program. Check the LoFiBox folder in Packs\Samplefusion to access the samples".

What does this mean and what am I supposed to do? Tried different content location settings but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Do the sample files need to be copied into the SampleFusion download folder under DirectWave or something? I'm confused...

you need to download them, from within directwave. so your machine has to be connected to the www. you could also use a different machine connected to the internet and then copy over the content.

mw wrote:you need to download them, from within directwave. so your machine has to be connected to the www. you could also use a different machine connected to the internet and then copy over the content.
A different machine, but must be from within directwave on that machine then or?

i believe it has to be within directwave. you can try to just use the IL Downloader by itself.

Ok I'll try this. Thanks for the help mate!

Ok, I've tried this now. I downloaded the bulk sample set through Directwave (instead of trying to use the archive I downloaded initially from my account on the Image Line site).

After it was downloaded, I double clicked the preset (now under the "Downloaded" folder) and again I got "There are no samples in this program...". I also tried loading the dwp with the same result.

Shouldn't there be one dwp per "instrument" in the collection, like with those Samplefusion presets you can download for free? I only see one single (bulk) dwp for the whole thing and that one appearently doesn't even map any samples...

Damn I don't get this! :cry:

can u send one of these faulty dwp's (+ sample folder), preferably a very short one, zipped or rar.ed to argu[at]image-line.com?
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

arguru wrote:can u send one of these faulty dwp's (+ sample folder), preferably a very short one, zipped or rar.ed to argu[at]image-line.com?
Thanks arguru, I'll mail you as soon as I get home this evening.

Return to “Image Line”