Muse, please make Truepianos work on Receptor !

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just tried the PC demo, and I'm impressed.

Unfortunately, it doesn't run on Receptor due to the protection system used.

I hope this can get sorted as it is a fabulous soft.

WOW!!! This thing sounds amazing! Great find Kermit, thanks for bringing to our attention (or mine at least!)

Have you been in contact with its developer to see if they will get in touch with Muse?

They said in another thread that they are going to.

Hi,

If somebody here considers himself a wizard on getting unsupported plugins to work on Receptor and is willing to help on getting TruePianos compatible with Receptor, please contact us at receptor@truepianos.com for some debugging sessions.

Only contact us if you really know what you are doing, since we don't have a Receptor device ourselves and we've already tried a few things that didn't work out.

---
Roel / 4Front Technologies

For what it's worth, I see that Phrazor is a tested and approved host.

Over to Kermit and Hybernation!

c3boy wrote:Over to Kermit and Hybernation!
I'm gonna get TruePianos working dadgummit, even if it kills me (up until midnight two nights running messing with it....wish I knew how to get better debug information out of Wine :-()

Kermit, have you tried the full version on Receptor, or just the trial?

This could be THE piano to use live!
Hope you guys can get it working. :D

Kim

I wish I'd held back on Ivory now! It certainly will be the piano to use live for me.

The demo only. But I haven't bothered installing it on Receptor because 1) Roel told me in a previous discussion that it was not working with Receptor, and 2) you said you tried the demo and it was not working.

I'm not planning on buying the full version right now since my purpose would be to get it to work on Receptor.

The quality is really good from what I could hear with the demo on my PC.

I don't mind helping out doing some debugging. Perhaps I will install the demo on Receptor to see what's the source of the problem.

c3boy wrote:I wish I'd held back on Ivory now! It certainly will be the piano to use live for me.
We can make you a discount. And guess what, you will have two pianos. Because Ivory also has its strong points.
4Front software
http://www.yohng.com

gyohng wrote:
c3boy wrote:I wish I'd held back on Ivory now! It certainly will be the piano to use live for me.
We can make you a discount. And guess what, you will have two pianos. Because Ivory also has its strong points.
That's a great incentive! I agree Ivory sounds really nice, but Truepiano would mean I could dedicate the 2GB of memory in my Receptor to my other Scarbee libraries which I use loads.

Fingers crossed the technically skilled amongst us can work out how to get it on Receptor. :)

It installed and activated OK on mine but I'm running a v1.6 beta so it may be it won't work on 1.5 or earlier. I can't get it to see the modules though, even after setting the path in the registry. I've mailed Roel.

Does 1.6 beta improve the WINE component of Receptor ? Can I install 1.6 beta ?

Ben [KVR] wrote:It installed and activated OK on mine but I'm running a v1.6 beta so it may be it won't work on 1.5 or earlier. I can't get it to see the modules though, even after setting the path in the registry. I've mailed Roel.
Thanks Ben.

Yes, that is exactly where I am at with it (on 1.5). The developer verified that my registry entry was correct, and said my manual install method should have worked, so we are clueless at this point as to why it cannot "see" the content modules.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”