Some new Electro + Electronica 4 your pleasure

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.myspace.com/joystickdiscoteque

'Rock Boxing' is a first draft
and 'Come Down Relapse' is a bit of madness.
Would like any feedback!

Merci

Wow!

I totally love Rock Boxing (with all the cut ups?)

Best tune I've heard on kvr in a long time and by a long stretch. One for the floor, very "happening" stylewise. It's the kind of 2000s disco stuff I rather like.

"Come On Down" is more chilled, um yeah there's some weirdness in there, more "creative" and less danceable than the first one.
I love the glitchwork you did on the beats and the flute break.

Keep them coming in!

Marco :tu:

I am not going to bad mouth, I just wanted to say that "Rock Boxing" is well put together, but not my kind of song. Different strokes right? But, I do want to say that "Come Down" is sounding very tasty. I love the arrangements. I love songs that make me imagine them in a movie score. :P
Repetition is the mother of skill.

There's some great work in these tracks. be careful though, as Rick Rubin will take you to the cleaners if you ever try to sell "Rock Boxing".
"Come down relapse" was more of my vibe this morning. Nice work and it really goes somewhere interesting. A lot of work put into it.
Fun listen. Thanks for sharing,
jazzyspoon

hey thanks guys for taking the time,
thats some great feedback...
Yes there are no plans to release rock boxing, it was one of those evenings where the track just sort of 'happened' in about the space of an hour or two.
Also 'come down relapse' happened really quickly aswell, my head was totally messed up after a heavy weekend at parties and it all just came out!
peace

Return to “Music Cafe”