145 bpm powered by phenylethylamine,dopamine,norepinephrine

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

called youknowwhoyouare

Would appreciate if you can tell me what you think...

www.soundclick.com/bicyclerider
and
www.myspace.com/massrapidtransport

cheers

Nice!
The weirdness of it puts a smile on my face. It's very intricate and full of fun details. Still I can see this working in a techno set. :tu:

I also liked the intro song with the speech synth, wonderfully out of touch and a little eery.

Marco :)

Thanx for the continued encouragement Marco :)
I think we share some musical tastes...

for this song I was thinking in the direction of a vengaboys :D instrumental crossed with the residents diskomo and tunes of two cities music + some spooky soundtrack-like melodies...

yet the result makes me feel really good, rare thing with my music :hihi:

anyone else wanting to give this a try ? :oops:

Is that the Super Mario coin grabbing sound effect? :D Fun quirky song. I hear a lot of inspiration from video games/chiptunes.

yeah! I love quirk and this had plenty of good quirk!

Liked the textures of the arp keys and arrangement, but the recording was a little shy of full. Give the same love to the drums you gave to the keys, they are the backbone of this type of music. Thanks for sharing
Jazzyspoon

hi people,
thanx for the responses, Jazzyspoon, can you kindly explain, are you referring to the mix on the drums, or the programming itself, I must admit, I'm not much of a rhythm guy, I slap the drums on because they have to be there :oops:
as for the "mix", I eq the whole thing in the hope that all instruments are clearly audible, for the rest I don't pay much attention to it. I wouldn't even know how to achieve the sound like you did on deluxer :love:
well thanx a lot for listening everybody !

Hi Cuppa,
Actually, i was referring to both the mix and the programming of the drums, but I apologize if I came off too critical. Perhaps pulling the drums out in choice spots and/or adding some fills sparsely will help carry the song along. Some light compression on the drums can fill them in a little, too. As a matter of fact, that may be all it needs for now.
Just some tips, you're doing fine on your own though. Love the keyboard and melody work in this track.
Keep up the good grooves and let me know as the song progresses or you have new tracks posted.
peace
Jazzy

p.s. Thanks for the nice comment on Deluxer, it matters.

Return to “Music Cafe”