Recalling Patches in FL Studio 4

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I've been trying to make a new set of patches for Rhino and coming up with some really nice stuff. . . .

I save the patches in FL Studio 4 and also as a Cubase Preset.

When I recall the patch thou I get the right sound but the SEQ won't save at the right speed.

I have quite a few Keyboard Seq patches but they won't stay at the speed I set it at.

Now this is only when I recall up Rhino in FL Studio and everything comes back up. I do not recall the Cubase Preset back up as well.

So far I'm up to about 40 presets.

Any help with this would be great !

Also . . . . . has anybody else come up with some good patches ?

Thanks,

Larry

Do you mean the value of the SPEED slider on the SEQ page is lost when you recall the preset ? Or the value is displayed properly, but not taken into account by the synth ?

Also, do you have the same problem if you load your fxb file back into Rhino ?
'Tick

PS. Regarding presets, we've been working on another bank that should be released shortly. Expect some more amazing stuff from Daniel :)

Hi Tick,

It's on the Seq page and the main slider in the upper right hand corner.

I saved it at the speed of 100 but when recalled it comes back at 91.

When I pull up rhino as a new synth and check all the default settings . . . . the Seq speed is at 91 also.

I tried recalling my Cubase Preset of the sound and the speed was at 91 as well. . . . . even thou I saved them all at the speed of 100.

I had the configuration " Allow program editing " checked on FL Studio when saved . . . . . I also tried unchecking it and then saved but the results were the same.

Thanks,

Larry

I think I just mught of figured out what the problem was . . . . .

On the Seq page there are two controls for the speed.

1. In upper right hand corner
2. At the bottom of page with the sliders on the right

They both have to be set at the same speed . . . . . . It seems the bottom one is overridding the top one. Even thou the bottom one was set at 72 and that made the top one stay at 91.

Somehow there not synced all together . . . . . meaning > if I put the top at 100 . . . the bottom won't go to 100.

Hope this helps.

Larry

Yes, somehow you assigned one of the bottom sliders to override the speed slider on the SEQ page (maybe you started from a preset that had such an assignment already). I'm don't think this can be considered a bug. Any comments ?

'Tick

Return to “Big Tick”