Site Code for Angelina

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Monsieur Big Tick

I bought Angelina on Saturday, the email from Share it said I would receive a further site code that would allow me to download the FX version of Angelina ( whatever that is). Not received anything from you yet.

I bought Rhino about a week ago and I got a site code for that almost immediately. The email hinted that there were extra goodies for registered users. I went to the site and entered my site code but could not see anything on ofer that was different to an unregistered visit.

Im not really complaining, I just hate like damn to miss out on anything.

Ian F

I think that the extra goody for Rhino is the bonus bank of presets that only work with the registered version. Unregistered users can download it, they just can't use it. :wink:

Maybe your site code for Rhino works for both? I just entered my Angelina code on the site and I have access to the Rhino stuff (which I also own.) Try the Rhino code and go to the Angelina page. If it works, then the download link for the FX version will be down at the bottom of the page...

Hope this helps!

Thanks Pough

You were right the Rhino code works for the Angelina stuff too :D

Ian F

Yes. To sum it up, you get a site code the first time you purchase. You then keep the same code, as I change your information when you purchase another product. So you simply have to check back after a few days.

As of today, the extra goodies are:

For Rhino, Rainbow and EP-Station users:
- Dodecaline
- EP-phazer
- EP-phazer mac (unsupported)

For Angelina users:
same as above, plus Angelina FX version

You can easily spot your extra goodies by going to the "download zone" page (link on the left side).

'Tick

Return to “Big Tick”