How about this piano soundfont?(1.1 Updated)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Yannleo, nice soundfont. I appreciate you sharing it :) :)

there's a way to get it? or it's too late?

can someone reupload the soundfont please?

tomica wrote:can someone reupload the soundfont please?
I don't know if it's available any longer due to questions of copyright??

oh i thought it turned out to be all nice and legal in the end

I don't know but if you find out it's okay, I'd love to use it.

Hmmmm... missing links :cry:
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Is this soundfont available anymore? I'm only looking to use it for personal use while I learn the piano. I would gladly pay for a high-quality soundfont if I had a serious project to use it on. All of the free soundfonts I've tried so far lack dynamics and don't sound quite right. I'd love to try this one out because everyone gives it such great feedback.

If anyone here still has this soundfont and can send it, please PM or e-mail me---I would be grateful. Others have posted here recently about dead links and I'm not sure if they have received private responses.

thejaw wrote:Is this soundfont available anymore? (...)
If anyone here still has this soundfont and can send it, please PM or e-mail me---I would be grateful. Others have posted here recently about dead links and I'm not sure if they have received private responses.
Please stop asking kvr members to do things we shouldn't do .....

If you would do a search for "yannleo" on this board you would find that the origin of many if not all "creations" of yannleo is unclear, and there is a lot of "circumstantial evidence" that part of his stuff including the piano soundfont is illegal.

The guy even admitted here on kvr that he didn't understand basic law matters on this subject http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 54#2729554

Though this font is very good, I remember some postings here by Roel de Witt of truepianos, it became also clear from Roel de Witt's postings that yannleo did not sample this piano by himself, but used an other (sofar undisclosed I think) source.

So, you'd better do that kind of search here first, and decide then again if you want this piano or not .... And by the way: people who claimed all links are dead were wrong. But please be aware that the origin of the piano soundfont is unclear and probably illegal!
Have a nice day .....

Best regards, Theun

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”