DANGER ... Astro Boy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new track from Dangerous Orange, made with Live6, Novaflash Ignition (now Oxytocin), ArcDev Mainliner X2 and Cyclotron X2, Majken Heresy, dlM Dirtbox
... and some drum loops

https://youtu.be/62hR_SioeOA

EDIT: Video added in 2020
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's a very respectable list of VSTi to be throwing at some ears there, D.O. 8)

DLing now...

I like it! Great mix of sounds, love the messed-up drums. That sample of the kid works perfectly too. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Cheers synthgeek :D ... I'm off to check out your tunes (just grabbed your HOD Clenched Bank, thanks)

Sweet, hope you enjoy.

THODC= :evil: :love:
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Cool :) - Dunno how on earth you dare to use Heresy though. It's crazy and goes into self oscillation and distortion every now and then.

I've made some slightly similar music in the past actually, although less distorted. I like the empty and desolate feeling of the song. I also think the sample works excellent.

Nice!

All the sounds live up to the theme - glitchy wireless communications in space (ramble ramble)

I love the way the sample of the boy and the chuckling grown-up works, it gives the whole thing something visual/narrative - I can see a cool vid for this.

Marco :D

Thanks people ... :D

wikkid our kid!

I love the crushed and crunched sounds contrasting with the ringing drone thing, sounds very sparse and haunting, but with more contrast of giggling and kids voices. A nod towards Boards of Canada, a wink to industrial-ness and a big bag of grit :)

thanks for the honorable mention for dirtbox. One of these days I'm going to revisit that mutha and add a whole load of new dirty tricks to it.

thanks for your thoughts, dlM ... and the plugins.

:D

Enjoyable track. Well done. :)
Opax

Thanks Opax ... 8)

badaboom :D

Good work, TCC. This gives the ears a nice punishing, then hugs them to let them know its going to be alright. Enjoyed the listen.
Jazzy

Thanks, Jazzyspoon ... :hug: much appreciated.

Return to “Music Cafe”