Free Nebula HS Reverb from Hispasonic!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Acustica Audio and the Spanish web Hispasonic have joined forces to celebrate the launching of the version 2.0 of the site, with the release of an exclusive free plugin for Windows. Nebula HS Reverb (Hispasonic Edition) uses the innovative engine of Nebula 3 to offer 18 presets of different kinds of reverbs, from rooms to halls, plates or churchs.

Free download here (447MB):
http://www.hispasonic.com/nebula-hs-reverb-descarga

There's also a tutorial about the plugin, and an interview with Giancarlo Del Sordo from Acustica Audio (both in Spanish):
http://www.hispasonic.com/revista/conoc ... -hs-reverb
http://www.hispasonic.com/revista/acust ... ra-galaxia

List of presets:

HAB = ROOM
IGLESIA = CATHEDRAL, CHURCH
MUELLES = SPRING
PLACAS = PLATE
SALA = HALL
SAXO = SAX (instrument)
VOZ = VOCAL, VOICE

Unbelievably great! :love:

Wow, what an addition!

Can you load the presets into the normal Nebula?

Brent
My host is better than your host

very nice indeed :D

Muy bien gracias. Ahora no tengo 447MB espacio en mi hd pero soy curioso de entender ese reverb!

Well it's been a while since i learned spanish so maybe there's some mistakes. ;) Anyway thanks for the heads up!
When i have sufficient diskspace again i'll install it.

koolkeys wrote:Can you load the presets into the normal Nebula?
yes, I loaded them into Nebula2 (not the free one) without problems

Looks nice, now I'd only love to see an english version.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Really nice freebie guys, most generous!

that's great does it loads Impulse responses ?
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Probably not, since the regular Nebula doesn't. The "impulses" that Nebula uses are much more complex then normal impulses though. That being said, I'm not sure if it's planned or not to be able to load them, but I think it's been requested a few times.

Brent
My host is better than your host

I think there're plans to translate the Download page to English soon. And if there's enough interest, maybe even an alternative version of the plugin with the GUI in English could be considered, let's wait and see.

But don't forget: you get quality, but at a cost. CPU requirements for this reverb plugin are rather high. If you don't own at least a 3Ghz machine, some of the long tail presets can take almost all your processor resources. If you are not sure that your computer can handle Nebula, I'd advice you to download only the plugin installer and one of the libraries (they install individually), and make some performance tests, instead of downloading the whole 447MB package. This way, you save your time and also some bandwidth for other people interested.
Last edited by Sahul on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Oh Nebula 2 was CPU intensive right from the start, heh. So I can at least say, use it as Send only. ;)

BTW Sahul, thanks for Baxxpander and XCita, I use them almost daily in my productions. Would love to see an update on them, or some CPU improvements, but those two lil' devils sure are helpful in certain areas.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Hi,!,
Compyfox wrote:Oh Nebula 2 was CPU intensive right from the start, heh. So I can at least say, use it as Send only. ;)
Yes, in fact the presets are configured to be used as Sends (the SECO = DRY slider is set at zero by default in all the programs).
BTW Sahul, thanks for Baxxpander and XCita, I use them almost daily in my productions. Would love to see an update on them, or some CPU improvements, but those two lil' devils sure are helpful in certain areas.
Wow, it's nice to hear that people still remember and use our old little plugins after all these years :). But no update is planned, elogoxa can be considered as a finished project now. We had the luck to be at the start of the SynthEdit phenomenon, which was a wonderful experience. Now there're too many excellent freeware alternatives out there to even consider starting again. And we're tooo lazy... :oops:
Last edited by Sahul on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

koolkeys wrote:Wow, what an addition!

Can you load the presets into the normal Nebula?

Brent
Yes, customers are able to load programs directly in commercial versions, and if you like the skin you are able to load the Hispasonic skin too (so with spanish labels :D ). So you get a super Nebula3HS :D
If you understand spanish a bit, on the same site there are a lot of informations about Nebula.
A BIG thank you to Xabi and Jorge Ruiz who believed in this project.

Return to “Effects”