Alieno

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alieno

:tu:....got it! Muchos gracias.

anzoid wrote:Downloaded yesterday but haven't had much time to play :(
The updated GUI is very nice - the moving strummers are great.
Sound - as ever, excellent!
Overall a very good update - thankyou.
thx! Aftertouch is a must for playing leads, isn't it?
A shame lots of recent USB controllers doesn't feature AT all!

:)
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Just downloaded. I hope I can test it tonight.
Thanks for the update. :)

siraso wrote:Just downloaded. I hope I can test it tonight.
Thanks for the update. :)
noice. :)
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Acrobat wrote:noice. :)
Yes. That's why I like it. I recently got some really nice noice from it. :) 8)

Hi,

I just tried it last night, and works well. :)

I like the new knobs, maybe they could be a bit lighter and the fonts are sharper. (and the beat is harder :hihi: )
That "pitch wheel to GUI" feature is cool too. 8)

The dedicated randomizers are good idea, because I'm happy with tweaking the great and useful built-in presets. (especially the hardcore and psy presets, but I like most of them...)

Thanks again. :tu:

Q: What happened to the "4x Oversampling" button? Was it a fake or everything is just oversampled by default from now? :?:

siraso wrote: Q: What happened to the "4x Oversampling" button? Was it a fake or everything is just oversampled by default from now? :?:
No fake, eh eh , it's real and the ON/OFF selection is
still available, just moved in User Settings, centre page...

To access User Settings pages click on the little mechanical wheel icon...
Only when rendering to audio track your setting is overridden and always ON.

It's a 4X 10th-order stereo oversampling,
originally built by Magalov Audio for the SM Forum...

:wink: :)

siraso wrote: I like the new knobs, maybe they could be a bit lighter and the fonts are sharper.
You're right, strange for me since I really love to play with graphics,
I did not spend enough time on new knobs,
think I'll have to lower the shading asap...will go in the modular version for sure. :wink:

S.HUSH wrote::tu:....got it! Muchos gracias.
you're welcome!

Thanks for your answer. :wink:
For the oversampling:
Acrobat wrote:...still available, just moved in User Settings, centre page...
I thought I pushed all the buttons and tweaked all the knobs, but apparently not. :oops:
I'll check this in the weekend.
Acrobat wrote:...Only when rendering to audio track your setting is overridden and always ON.
Hm... So Alineo knows if I'm rendering and turn on the oversampler automatically? That's cool! 8)

Thanks again. :)

Acrobat wrote:...will go in the modular version for sure. :wink:
:shock: I just noticed! "modular version" When? :hyper: Can't wait! :oops:

siraso wrote:
Acrobat wrote:...will go in the modular version for sure. :wink:
:shock: I just noticed! "modular version" When? :hyper: Can't wait! :oops:
Not so long wait.. if you want to join the beta program, let me know.. :) A.

siraso wrote: Hm... So Alieno knows if I'm rendering and turn on the oversampler automatically?
They know. :D

Everything about you...

Acrobat wrote:
siraso wrote: Hm... So Alieno knows if I'm rendering and turn on the oversampler automatically?
They know. :D

Everything about you...
:oops:

I've found the oversampler and it works. :D I really hear the difference. :o

Return to “Instruments”