What is Fave Fender Rhodes AU Instrument

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i run logic and their rhodes is ok, lookin for something with more depth. i guess more like a real rhodes
thanks

Mr Ray mk2!!

Scarbee

"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense." http://rhythminmind.net - http://signaltonoize.com

Lounge Lizard for sure... *Digidesign's Velvet is also very nice.

edit: *but not an audio unit (note to self: learn to read)

I am not sure if MrRay SeventyThree is AU or not, but if it is this is the first stop. It's free and sounds amazing. I also own all the Scarbee EPs, which are the most realistic Rhodes samples on the market, period. After I got tired of loading them up every time I just went back to MrRay SeventyThree. It's close enough. I have also tried Lounge Lizard, and I still think MrRay sounds more realistic. MrRay Mk II sounds like it will be even better, which should be released any day now. Check it out here:

http://www.soundfonts.it/

justin3am wrote:Lounge Lizard for sure
+1

Don't know if MR RAY 22 is AU, but the 'mellow' preset does it for me better than any other Rhodes/Wurly plug.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

dickiefunk wrote:Mr Ray mk2!!
+100000000 end of the story. ;)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Mr. Ray is available for neither mac nor AU format, so as usual on KVR you have to sort through the responses between the people who know what they're talking about and actually read your post and the people who don't and didn't.

I find Lounge Lizard to be the most expressive and Scarbee to the most authentic sounding. Which is basically what you'd expect with the whole physically modelled vs sampled thing.

edit: typo
Last edited by MitchK1989 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

who said he's on a mac? he said he runs logic ... that's all ... i run logic too .. and i am on a pc ... if he'd say he runs logic6 upwards, then i wouldn't say anything ...

though you probably might be right ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

brok landers wrote:who said he's on a mac? he said he runs logic ... that's all ... i run logic too .. and i am on a pc ... if he'd say he runs logic6 upwards, then i wouldn't say anything ...

though you probably might be right ...
He said AUDIO UNITS.

I have yet to hear of a PC version of an audio unit...

brok landers wrote:who said he's on a mac?
The post title:
"What is Fave Fender Rhodes AU Instrument"

Note the "AU" part... ;)

mitch and beej, i apologize, i missed thatone on the title ... :dog:
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

MitchK1989 wrote:I find Lounge Lizard to be the most expressive and Scarbee to the most authentic sounding. Which is basically what you'd expect with the whole physically modelled vs sampled thing.
Absolute agreement on that. I've got both and MitchK nailed the difference precisely. Get both! :D

/Joey

Return to “Instruments”