Suggestions for FreEQ Boy

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I tested the FreEQ VST Plugin and I like it a lot, however it could be a bit more "user-friendly"

- The functions are spread over different "pages", if I want to change the dB Scale I have to go to page "Graphic EQ". If I want to change the overall volume I have to switch to another page. If I want to change how much of the EQ is applied I have to switch back to "EQ Scope", then back to "Graphic EQ" when I want to use the "Lock" feature...
It would be handy, if all often used features would be accessible from one page...

- I love the probe feature, but it would be great if there was a opposite feature also. I mean only hearing the frequencies within the probe-width. That would be handy to "find" certain freqs in the spectrum.

- It is sometimes very difficult to precisly draw into the small EQ window. Either a larger view would be great or a feature to zoom into a certain area of the spectral curve. (or sliders to change the x AND y axis scaling)

- It's nice to be able to draw with the mouse, this could be even greater, when we had some drawing tools, like a "line" (click and drag to make slopes) or a curve (click first point, click second point -> a curve with a small dot in the middle appears; then drag the small dot to change the shape of the curve...), or like in Har-Bal: Click on any point of the EQ curve, moving the mouse left or right changes the freq-range that will be affected, moving the mouse up and down will increase/decrease the volume in this freq-band

Ok that's it. Any comments on those?

Codex

Return to “Elevayta”