new track progressive house (DL link inside)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by evileye on Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

T minus 40 seconds.... :D

yet another dance track with NASA moments...

Your track builds slowly but steadily into an enjoyable groove and breakdown, with some well chosen sounds to taking one deeper into the groove. I find the kick could be less noisy, a somewhat more liquid kick would suit better.

:wink:

I can't seem to get the player to play in Firefox and Opera ... :?

ive been working on a better mix down
will upload once done to myspace
thanks for the tips

very slow start. But I like the sounds used, kinda punchy, thin but grooving. I dunno the intro is just very looong, i really crave some sound efx or something other than the ones that come in the last bar before the next drop.

i do like the atmospheres, and it is groovy. =)

Cool track! :)

I like your kick, but you could start with a common 909 style kik, them throw in the "layer" at some part, in order to have your final kick as it is. Makes sense? (english is not my natural language)

That crash isn't good. The freqs are to hi/volume is to loud. Can't define it, but seems you have some FX running. I think it could be lower. Nah, I'm listening again: the crash doesn't fit the song, altough it seems a common 909 crash. If so, it's only a question of EQ it again.

I Like the breakdown. I don't like voice samples, but that speech fits well. Nice!!

But very good track overall. I'd like to have an MP3 of it, even at low quality.

Thanks! I will! :)

good stuff!
Put me in mind of a compilation I bought a few years ago and it's bang on stylewise.
Cool breakdown at 3:05ish too!

Marco :)

I would like an allround fatter beefier darker more banging sound, maybe a little slower, no "happy sounding synths", no happy break, more minimalistic.

Anyway I'm kinda leaning to the darker side som my opinion is biased, I like the sound of these 3 right now: Scope - Strung out, Einmusik - Pate mo tu vae, Guy J - Been here before (dub). Those are fat proggy tunes imo, hope you get inspiration.
It turned out the kittens mittens were hidden in the cats pyjamas all along.

suck my dongle

Agree with several other posters, good overall, but slow starting and a bit 'thin'.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I don't think it's slow in starting at all - pretty much the standard 32 bars you get, and a neatly arranged 32 bars at that.
:)

ewww activeX player.. Not good.

EVILEYE use this linking 'getaround' from now on..

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/bands2/7815block_house.mp3

You can find it in the page source.

Track is nice BTW. Tight feel to the drums and bass part. You may want to add a pattern gatey thing to those paddy parts. It'l deplainafy em.

So far its good though.

Also I likes the artwork, original or stock something??
stay juicy!

Return to “Music Cafe”