Doomy hell autistic landmark (1 guitar only)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

core wrote:Reminds me a bit of that track you did for the kvr contest. Really nice, lovely mellow sounds :tu:
Thx, Ronnie!
This sounds probably similar to the mentioned track as it was recorded nearly by. I wish I could do more stuff like that, but then I had to be another person (not knowing how to use the sequencer, which of course is great to know :wink:

I wish I was three persons the least, yeah!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Lovely, thanks for showing this otherwise unknown (to me) side of your talent. Yes, it's nice to escape the electronic world sometimes...
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Lovely, thanks for showing this otherwise unknown (to me) side of your talent. Yes, it's nice to escape the electronic world sometimes...
:) Thanks!
A great project would be to add now electronics (accentuated) to it.
But maybe it's ok for now.
Symphony Nr.1

thomekk wrote:
polyslax wrote:Lovely, thanks for showing this otherwise unknown (to me) side of your talent. Yes, it's nice to escape the electronic world sometimes...
Well, that's what I was thinking, adding electronics, but that's where I'm at these days. I can't remember the last time I recorded guitar and left it as is.
Image Image

I love this, it is so loaded with passion. It has a wonderfully intimate sound to it as well, delightful room noise and very dynamic.

When I do recordings for singer/songwriter types, i've tried to experiment with this type of raw sound but they inevitably want something polished that I feel sounds cartoony and insincere. This has a loving grit to it.

Thanks!

polyslax wrote:
thomekk wrote:
Well, that's what I was thinking, adding electronics, but that's where I'm at these days. I can't remember the last time I recorded guitar and left it as is.
Errm,
maybe ... you'd like to add some electronical points here and there? 8)
Just thinking..?
I just - would - be - interested ?!
What do youu think? :-o

And don't get me wrong please:
I already like it as is (as it was done as a rough momentuary), but I'm aware that there could come out "more" (or different direction) with some slight addition(s)

thom
Symphony Nr.1

justin3am wrote:I love this, it is so loaded with passion. It has a wonderfully intimate sound to it as well, delightful room noise and very dynamic.

When I do recordings for singer/songwriter types, i've tried to experiment with this type of raw sound but they inevitably want something polished that I feel sounds cartoony and insincere. This has a loving grit to it.

Thanks!
:D Thank you, justin!
It's just what I did, polishing would have been the devil 8) :roll:
Symphony Nr.1

thomekk wrote:
polyslax wrote:
thomekk wrote:
Errm,
maybe ... you'd like to add some electronical points here and there? 8)
Just thinking..?
I just - would - be - interested ?!
What do youu think? :-o

And don't get me wrong please:
I already like it as is (as it was done as a rough momentuary), but I'm aware that there could come out "more" (or different direction) with some slight addition(s)

thom
Oh I'm all over that as long as you don't mind me breaking it! Can you hook me up with an audio file? (drop me a pm)
Image Image

thanks for sharing this rather charming intimate little tune.
Even though I'm surrounded on three sides by synth keyboards, my acoustic is still within arms reach. It's happened quite often, that as I'm working on something electronic, all of a sudden I have to grab the guitar and take a break.

bluedad wrote:thanks for sharing this rather charming intimate little tune.
Even though I'm surrounded on three sides by synth keyboards, my acoustic is still within arms reach. It's happened quite often, that as I'm working on something electronic, all of a sudden I have to grab the guitar and take a break.
Thanks for listening, bluedad! :)
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”