What Vst(i) do you find the best for trance ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What Vst(i) do you find the best for trance ( HardTrance - Progressive Trance and specially Neo Trance ) ?

Please name them in here .

Gladiator ...

WTF is neo-trance?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Gladiator ...

WTF is neo-trance?
Neo trance is what KVB Makes ( Kyau vs. Albert ) .

Listen to made of sun when it was released it was unique just great so it was the invention of neo . ( 2006 )
KVB - Made Of Sun
KVB - Vevlet Morning
KVB - Walk Down
KVB - Kiksu ( looks like Anthem Trance )

As this kind of topic appears two times a month a least on Kvr I would suggest making a research on KVR with "VSTI + Trance".

Might save you a lot of time.

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Really any Virtual Analog synth will do the trick. Preferably ones with multiple oscillators that you can detune.
E.G. Any of the Rob Papen synths; Vanguard; V-Station; Sylenth1; etc...

These are just some of the ones that work....Best advice is to get one of them, and don't use anything else for a long time. Try and make all the sounds you want to make on that one synth, you will then know what it can and can't do, and then what to go to it for.

if you want to go the easy way and just load and play, give nexus a try ...
other than that, any synth can do trance, it's just the way of use ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

for neo-trance only this plugin is suited. style as music share being absolutely referenceless
:hihi:

Guys , what I want to know is that : What vstis does tiesto use in his records ? ( Tiesto , PVD , Armin van buuren )
what softwares does he use ?

Surely tiesto does not use nexus or vanguard , v-station ,.....

why is his style so unique ?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

his style isnt unique and some of his stuff arent actually his stuff
And yeah... i heard hes using This Plugin , i saw it in some interview , so you must search for This Plug In.

WXDman2 wrote:Guys , what I want to know is that : What vstis does tiesto use in his records ? ( Tiesto , PVD , Armin van buuren )
what softwares does he use ?

Surely tiesto does not use nexus or vanguard , v-station ,.....
how you know?
those guys are only cooking with water, too ...
i'm sure you'd be surprised ...
WXDman2 wrote:why is his style so unique ?
because _he_ is ... it's just about the _way_ you do it, that makes it unique ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

At the place you seem to be at right now I'd say any synth will do.. any. You should be more concerned with song structure and melodies than you with which synth or sound you're using..

after that I'd recommend a clean sounding synth though and a load of effects plugins.. perhaps zebra or discovery.. and/or maybe massive

theres a ton of clean sounding synths though..

Lotuzia wrote:As this kind of topic appears two times a month a least on Kvr I would suggest making a research on KVR with "VSTI + Trance".

Might save you a lot of time.

LtZ
I think "VSTI + Tarnce" would be better. :hihi:

Anything WITHOUT A SAW WAVEFORM ON IT :x :cry: :bang: :pray:

massive... good for anything! come to think of it, just drop the coin on komplete... can't go wrog.

niche synths for trace include angelina choir pads, magnus choir, *cringe* nexus.

david

WXDman2 wrote: Neo trance is what KVB Makes ( Kyau vs. Albert ) .
I've been out boozing with those guys several times :P
Love the stuff they make.. Didn't know they have their own genre now :love:
www.mkdr.net

MophoEd - the BEST DSI Mopho Editor VSTi

Return to “Instruments”