a new orchestral track...epic style...enjoy !

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes maybe....you got more rhythm in the previous track I posted here:

http://www.jochenflach.de/songs/JFL_rage_for_glory.mp3

;-)

woody
Member of Dynamedion, Germanys leading company for game audio

www.jochenflach.de/www.dynamedion.de
www.pressfabrik.de

woodywoodstock wrote:Yes maybe....you got more rhythm in the previous track I posted here:

http://www.jochenflach.de/songs/JFL_rage_for_glory.mp3

;-)

woody
Page not found! :cry:

try it again...I changed the link....

;-)

woody

www.pressfabrik.de

woodywoodstock wrote:try it again...I changed the link....

;-)

woody
Oh yeah! This is what I call rhythm :band2:
But this library... ehm can you give us more infos about it? :oops:

It's just one of these libraries, like "two steps from hell" and all the other companies (X-Ray-Dog, Immediate Music.....). The music will then be used for promos on TV or cinema and so on....

I am writiing for different libraries all over the world, but mainly for Dynamedion (www.dynamedion.de). Germanys most successful company for game-audio :-)

cheers

woody

www.pressfabrik.de

woodywoodstock wrote:It's just one of these libraries, like "two steps from hell" and all the other companies (X-Ray-Dog, Immediate Music.....). The music will then be used for promos on TV or cinema and so on....

I am writiing for different libraries all over the world, but mainly for Dynamedion (www.dynamedion.de). Germanys most successful company for game-audio :-)
Ooh understood! I thought you were involved in the composing of audio demos for a new orchestral library :dog:

But what orchestral library are you using to produce your music? EWQLSO?

And...how much time did it take to have the choral parts? (Sorry I don't want to be like a kick in the ass but I'm into orchestral writing and I like to hear the details, if you don't mind :D)

Hello MaxSynth,

no problem :-)

My setup is the following:

1 Host with 2 slaves connected via FX Teleport

I am working with Sonar Producer Edition any the typical bunch of libraries like East West Symphonic Orchestra, Choirs, Storm Drums.....VSL Chamber Strings, Opus, Epic Horns.....Project Sam Horns....and some other stuff.....it took some time until I achieved my actual sound and it is getting better and better (hopefully) :-)

I am composing averaged 1 minute music per day (choir included...it does not take that long to create the choir, sometimes I am recording myself on different track(10-15), to give the choir more realism....but not always ....in the two tracks you already know there is only East West SC involved....

greetz

woody

www.pressfabrik.de

This sounds awesome. This sounds right for a theatrical trailer possibly a medieval/fantasy/adventure war movie.
Software: Reason 10, Acid Pro 8, Reaper, Sibelius,RapidComposer,Captain Plugins, Orb Plugins
https://soundcloud.com/devin-cooper-620205327
Need help with writing Lyrics, Try This: https://lyricstudio.net/?via=devin

Thanks for the infos ;) I must admit I've tried the "fake choir" thing, but with baaad results :D

whoa dude... serious BATTLE MUSIC!!! :-o really, really good stuff!

Thx for the nice comments :-)

@ MaxSynths: If you are doing the fake-choir-thing, then do it very subtle, one must not hear your voice. It's just for realism purpose.....As I said before on this two pieces there is only a sample-choir.....It also depends on the words, the lenght of the syllables and the right velocity....It took me some time until I achieved this sound.....

greetz

woody

www.pressfabrik.de

Thank you Woody for the suggestion ;)
Please continue to share your works with us! :D

Sounds awesome! That's Symphonic Choirs? Sounds great. I have it but have never installed Wordbuilder... seemed too complicated. :hihi: After hearing this though I must try it! :lol:

This is a stupid question, and maybe I should know the answer since I have a classical background, but this type of chanting choirs in epic orchestral music... what are they saying? I know it's usually Latin or something. If you're trying to put together a part, what the hell kinds of phrases should you use? :hihi:

Arglebargle wrote:This is a stupid question, and maybe I should know the answer since I have a classical background, but this type of chanting choirs in epic orchestral music... what are they saying? I know it's usually Latin or something. If you're trying to put together a part, what the hell kinds of phrases should you use? :hihi:
Maybe is only "word painting" like in Vangelis songs... Word painting = they are saying nothing! :D

Return to “Music Cafe”