Good Industrial VSTi's/VST's?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shabdahbriah wrote: So I've been putting together a few banks, I'm calling:

"Knife&Fork" and "Toaster".

With (my take on) "industrial", and non-bread&butter in general, in mind.

Regardless, it's a great tool.

~S~
do you care to share? :roll:

Thx for the links. If you have more AU suggestions (for MAC), would really appreciate it. :)

I.Gor wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote: So I've been putting together a few banks, I'm calling:

"Knife&Fork" and "Toaster".

With (my take on) "industrial", and non-bread&butter in general, in mind.

Regardless, it's a great tool.

~S~
do you care to share? :roll:
Yes, that was my point in saying what I was doing. I'm working on them for release later this summer.

Probably a 2 or 3-pack of banks, with the first half(ish) of each being a variation on the other banks, then the last half(ish) being different all together. Something like that... for multiple instances.

~S~

Shabdahbriah wrote:
Probably a 2 or 3-pack of banks
~S~
I was looking at the banks on your page and they look like they are VST bank, though I'm not 100% sure, if that is the case, do you know how they could be imported into UA instruments?

BTW, in either case...

thx for doing all this work!!!

I.Gor wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote: Probably a 2 or 3-pack of banks
~S~
I was looking at the banks on your page and they look like they are VST bank, though I'm not 100% sure, if that is the case, do you know how they could be imported into UA instruments?

BTW, in either case...

thx for doing all this work!!!
Thank YOU... 8)

I enjoy doing it. They are all "Vst banks", yes.

I believe they can be imported into UA instruments via using only the individual ".fxp's", rather than a "bank" (.fxb).

I have no way of testing that myself, however. Though Scanned Synth PRO is both Windows and Mac, so I assume that procedure will work.

best...

~S~

Shabdahbriah wrote:I believe they can be imported into UA instruments via using only the individual ".fxp's", rather than a "bank" (.fxb).
I will give it a shoot. Could you recommend the banks with most sounds that would make you ears bleed (a.k.a. abrasive EBM/Aggro synth leads)? :wink:

if I may be so bold some of my stuff might fit the bill: list & downloads here.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

I.Gor wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:I believe they can be imported into UA instruments via using only the individual ".fxp's", rather than a "bank" (.fxb).
I will give it a shoot. Could you recommend the banks with most sounds that would make your ears bleed (a.k.a. abrasive EBM/Aggro synth leads)? :wink:
"Those" would be a major part of the up-coming banks.

Perhaps I'll prefix some of them w/"MYEB". :wink:

Along with the requisite:

"Sounds that will make rust fall-off of metal", and "sounds that will sterilize your neighbors Chihuahua".

~S~

I.Gor wrote:Thx for the links. If you have more AU suggestions (for MAC), would really appreciate it. :)
While I am obviously a bit biased, I definitely recommend checking out Alchemy from Camel Audio. It can deliver some seriously aggressive and twisted sounds, if you want it to.

Return to “Instruments”