KnobMan/SkinMan Examples

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

quikquak wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:39 pm I guess people are randomly deleting what they consider as old wasteful pictures?
You can't post actual images on KVR, just link them.
Actually you can add attachments these days. Not sure if that was possible years ago though, and most people just link to an image elsewhere instead.

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me how to create this dashed line shape in SkinMan v0.999i
I just cant figure it out :(
dashed_line_rect.png
Thanks Kirsty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wow, I still get notifications from this thread after years of pause, so I had to start Skinman again after several years... :-?
I think this can't be done, there are no dotted lines in Skinman. You can use Textures with Alpha on the border (e.g. a line grid), but it would work only in one direction respectively (horizontal OR vertical).
ImageImage

WOK wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:09 pm Wow, I still get notifications from this thread after years of pause, so I had to start Skinman again after several years... :-?
I think this can't be done, there are no dotted lines in Skinman. You can use Textures with Alpha on the border (e.g. a line grid), but it would work only in one direction respectively (horizontal OR vertical).
Finally managed to do it with a 1bit PNG. It took me ages to get the alpha channel correct.
The same texture is rotated 90degs and put over either the horizontal or vertical part of the rect as needed.

Many thanks for your suggestion
Kirsty :)

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”