Inspired by the throwing of a couple of shoes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just kidding. Just a couple of typical snippet pieces I put together due to the inability to complete one composition. I am very impressed by fellow writers and just wanted to share a project. Keep up the good work fellow KVR's. And all comments, good and constructive are always warmly welcome.

http://candtpainting.com/music/shoe.mp3

Crimsontider

FL Studio

Hey mate,

I like the bass in the second clip. What sample are you using there? Also, what do you mean by the finishing a piece comment? Do you get writers block?
::Matt Campana
::Sound Designer | Composer
::www.MattCampana.com/reel

That bass is actually the old steinberg free VB-1 that has a couple of deep bass picking sounds that I like.

I can't write complete songs with multi movements. Only snippets that I tie together after witing about 50 of them.

At least using the keyboard and fl Studio. When I had a guitar and played in a band, I could write three part songs. Something about the keyboard and VSTI's that makes if to difficult for me to jam, and that's how I write. I don't think things up in my head like the greats do.

Thanks for the comments.

crimsontider wrote: I can't write complete songs with multi movements. Only snippets that I tie together after witing about 50 of them.
Just take that big synth sound from the intro and tie it over to the second part. Instant compositorial unity.

Anyway, good sounding stuff.

Victor.

You've probably nailed it, a problem with lots of people, the inability, lack of experience to tie things together in their host can be pretty simple, like you said, with one SYNTH or something.

I bet their are thousands of snippet writers around the world with similar dilemma too lol.

I'll extend the synth part for sure. Thanks

Crimsontider
Alabama, USA

Return to “Music Cafe”