Helix User Cycles bug?

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://djtbmx.soulbreakers.com/junkpile ... gornot.rar

Now, every file except Virus5.wav is the exact same frequency. These files, filesize-wise seem to fit the bill of acceptable waves to be importable into Helix. HOWEVER, I can't import any of the DPCM-named WAVs, yet I can import the larger Virus one.

I had to shorten the DPCM samples in half, result is named "long.wav and long2.wav" respectively. I've put in a test patch to test, and so far the LONG.WAV files work, as do the virus.wav's but not the DPCM. (which is like-sized.)

BTW. This is an attempt to do NES-style PCM sound importation.

Hi Malice,

I looked at the samples you posted. You can not use samples longer than 4096 as a waveform... and not only that, it will be treated even more in the "shaping" process and only the 256 first harmonics will survive to the other end..

I'm afraid you'll not be able to use samples as cycles :(

Jonas

PS. I've got a rompler oscillator-mode (sfz) working at home, that will rock your socks off! DS.

JonasNorberg wrote:PS. I've got a rompler oscillator-mode (sfz) working at home, that will rock your socks off! DS.
:o :D
"Dont mistake your inability to understand how this happens for it actualy being imposible. " - nollock

michu wrote:
JonasNorberg wrote:PS. I've got a rompler oscillator-mode (sfz) working at home, that will rock your socks off! DS.
:o :-o :shock:

Well, talk about SURPRISE!! DAMN, will be looking forward to that!
edit: If it's like loading multisample patches, something tells me this is going to be a very powerful feature!! (I can ditch shortcircuit 1 if this is the case!!!)

MaliceX wrote:
michu wrote:
:o :-o :shock:

Well, talk about SURPRISE!! DAMN, will be looking forward to that!
edit: If it's like loading multisample patches, something tells me this is going to be a very powerful feature!! (I can ditch shortcircuit 1 if this is the case!!!)
Well, I can't wait to hear something made with those snes samples now that you have the rompler osc :)

Return to “Audjoo”