the magical sounds of pmm.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice, the tones burrow into my brain like brain worms. Plus, it has analogue warmth... it's cold here, 52∘ f/11∘ c.

there are examples of very original sound synthesis in here.
you bent the sound just the right way :wink:
Cheers

justin3am wrote:Very nice, the tones burrow into my brain like brain worms. Plus, it has analogue warmth... it's cold here, 52∘ f/11∘ c.
analogue warmth :o
i wonder where that comes from... ;)

Laguna Rising wrote:there are examples of very original sound synthesis in here.
you bent the sound just the right way :wink:
Cheers
thankyou :oops:

as this was just a quick noodle, plugged a few bits together and pressed record im glad theres some agreeance with my own thoughts on some of the sounds :)

crunchy goodness ...

that i can go with, suppose next up is to try diff configuration in the fx :o
see where we go, i may even plug in the second multipower unit :o :o

vurt wrote:
justin3am wrote:Very nice, the tones burrow into my brain like brain worms. Plus, it has analogue warmth... it's cold here, 52∘ f/11∘ c.
analogue warmth :o
i wonder where that comes from... ;)
Your butt? :shrug:

:cry:
sadly yes.

but no, im guessing it comes from the magic button on the behringer echo machine :hihi:

vurt wrote::cry:
sadly yes.

but no, im guessing it comes from the magic button on the behringer echo machine :hihi:
How is that? I've been considering picking one up. I love my VD400s (did I just say I love my VD?).

Yes! Yes! Yes!

justin3am wrote:
vurt wrote::cry:
sadly yes.

How is that? I've been considering picking one up. I love my VD400s (did I just say I love my VD?).
so far i must say ive enjoyed it.
i do need to give it a good pushing to limits andsee what i can get from it, also i need to do some bits with just that in the chain to get a better idea of it, ill do some over the next few days and post em so you can guage whether its worth adding. i dont have the vd :o so i cant compare im afraid :)

mayan wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes!
:o you sound like my wife.

:hihi:

you enjoyed it then? ;)

Are you married to Molly Bloom?

And, yes...thoroughly enjoyed it, vurt.

ooh, get you with the ulysses reference :o
glad you enjoyed :)

Return to “Music Cafe”