Afkorting - Music for Machines

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Muzik 4 Machines on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Muzik 4 Machines wrote: youtube (in about 14 hours)
luckily I'm going to bed.

in the meantime, jamming on my mini toys
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6

toob iz up

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:toob iz up
Hi m4m... I was wondering where you got that 'Afkorting' from, since it is a Dutch word meaning 'abbreviation'... will have a listen definetely later in the weeked.

Regards, Slug

i typed randomly on my keyboard in google, it was rthe suggested word, i looked it up, and found it meant abbreviated, which i just did on this live set cause i was hungry lol, so i tought it was a nice title
i tought it was german tho, thanks for the info(and for watching)

Had a chance to play of few of the utube tracks. Really hot stuff. It's amazing what you are able to pull off live 'outside of the box'. :)

There are very hot and cool electro sounds in Afkorting, unfortunatly I really don't like the kick drum sound and groove, why 4 on 4 all the time?

Kudos man!

great sounds in this one. What you are doing is quite something playing live with hardware. You deserve great praise doing that as some people do not realize what's involved... very authentic genuine sounds I think I think you are real close to world-class techno... especially live, non-stop is pretty impressive. I find all you videos very interesting and I think you developed a wonderful setup that you navigate with ease :)

thanks waveriderarts :)

liqih wrote:There are very hot and cool electro sounds in Afkorting, unfortunatly I really don't like the kick drum sound and groove, why 4 on 4 all the time?
thanks for taking the time to watch

still 4/4 but i tried different styles/tempo to see the result

trance-y
DnB-ish

Return to “Music Cafe”