Jazzyspoon digital trash

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"In waves" is very appropriately titled. It builds and fades then changes all over the place over the course of its existence.

de la Mancha wrote:oh boy, Inhumanize is a monstrous, pompous beast of a track, it demands to be turned up loud and then beats you senseless with impeccable timing. It has a massive presence and clarity, something hard to achieve and you say the mix isn't finished?
well, it's the least finished of the three I posted. The others were just a little older and more refined. I am not hammering away at it anymore, so I imagine it can now be considered as finished as it's going to be.

Thanks for tuning in, DLM. You should know that your sound toys are in every song I write or record, including these three. :)

jmeier wrote:"In waves" is very appropriately titled. It builds and fades then changes all over the place over the course of its existence.
Thanks for revisiting the thread, jmeier. One of my lifelong motto's is "the best things in life happen in waves."

I'm doin "slown" the radio edit
wild..dig how you pick just the right hit to hang on, at 1:22 the perfect hang note to descend, see if we can get this thing cranked over again, so cool..motors runnin again.
ya 3:40 even better, outside becomes in. I like getting lost in your movements. lots of head cinema if you let it.

Jazzyspoon wrote: Thanks for tuning in, DLM. You should know that your sound toys are in every song I write or record, including these three. :)
awesome, I feel warm and fuzzy :D

Just listened again to In Waves, it's a great mixture of edgy and chilled, I don't know how that can be, but it just is. Powerful beats too, delicioso!

de la Mancha wrote:edgy and chilled
yeah, that sounds like me. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”