Polyslax - Divertimental

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been rummaging through my sketches folder and pulled these out. Mostly left them in sketch form... short, slightly malnourished things. Hope you find something you like. :)

They're all 192 kbps mp3s.

Divertimental 1 3:18 mins
Divertimental 2 0:18 mins
Divertimental 3 2:06 mins
Divertimental 4 1:39 mins
Divertimental 5 1:01 mins
Divertimental 6 1:36 mins
Divertimental 7 1:25 mins
Divertimental 8 2:11 mins
Divertimental 9 1:36 mins
Divertimental 10 1:36 mins
Divertimental 11 0:18 mins
Divertimental 12 1:15 mins
Divertimental 13 2:48 mins
Divertimental 14 2:19 mins
Divertimental 15 1:57 mins
Divertimental 16 3:01 mins
Divertimental 17 1:29 mins
Divertimental 18 0:50 mins
Divertimental 19 1:13 mins
Divertimental 20 1:38 mins
Divertimental 21 1:20 mins
Divertimental 22 1:27 mins
Divertimental 23 1:27 mins
Divertimental 24 2:03 mins
Divertimental 25 3:12 mins
Divertimental 26 3:19 mins
Divertimental 27 2:42 mins
Divertimental 28 1:02 mins
Divertimental 29 2:21 mins
Divertimental 30 1:25 mins
Divertimental 31 2:40 mins
Divertimental 32 1:05 mins
Divertimental 33 5:12 mins
Divertimental 34 2:30 mins
Divertimental 35 2:00 mins
Divertimental 36 3:34 mins
Divertimental 37 2:17 mins

Btw, if anyone's interested in grabbing the whole bunch in one pass, I've put up a zipped folder of them here:

Zip

About 100mb :shock:
Last edited by polyslax on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Letting these play through is like a Zoozither sketchbook LP. I liked them all, but a few stood out for my current mood - 3, 6, 10, 13, 21, 23, 28, 29, 33, and 36. You have a seriously prolific amount of music, Poly.
Great stuff. :)

This is so cool polyslax. Loving all these little clips. Nice to see I'm not the only one with dozens of unfinished things. My wife always tells me I should finish some of these projects but perhaps they're finished already and I just need to post the bunch of them at some point as well :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Jazzyspoon wrote:Letting these play through is like a Zoozither sketchbook LP. I liked them all, but a few stood out for my current mood - 3, 6, 10, 13, 21, 23, 28, 29, 33, and 36. You have a seriously prolific amount of music, Poly.
Many thanks Jazzy!
Image Image

core wrote:This is so cool polyslax. Loving all these little clips. Nice to see I'm not the only one with dozens of unfinished things. My wife always tells me I should finish some of these projects but perhaps they're finished already and I just need to post the bunch of them at some point as well :D
Cheers Ronnie!

Yes, I felt if I didn't set these free they'd just die a lingering death on my hard drive. :) I pulled out 46 projects that I thought I liked but didn't see developing any further, and eventually settled on these 37, which date from 2005-08. Maybe some of them will make future appearances in some mangled form or other... one never knows. :hihi:
Image Image

Btw, if anyone's interested in grabbing the whole bunch in one pass, I've put up a zipped folder of them here:

Zip

Image Image

polyslax wrote: Maybe some of them will make future appearances in some mangled form or other... one never knows. :hihi:
Yeah many cool sketches here.

Current favs 1.14.34.37 (I like this IP adress feel :hihi: )

Nice rythms-drums and some strange instruments too here and there :wink:

Thanks for sharing

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:
polyslax wrote: Maybe some of them will make future appearances in some mangled form or other... one never knows. :hihi:
Yeah many cool sketches here.

Current favs 1.14.34.37 (I like this IP adress feel :hihi: )

Nice rythms-drums and some strange instruments too here and there :wink:

Thanks for sharing

LtZ
Thanks a lot Lotuzia! I appreciate you checking them out and feeding back. :)
Image Image

hi poly, I could use an inspired jolt from where I am musically at the moment so I'm dlg the zip file. do you mind if I bring them into my multi and look them over?

wavephonic wrote:hi poly, I could use an inspired jolt from where I am musically at the moment so I'm dlg the zip file. do you mind if I bring them into my multi and look them over?
Yeah absolutely Ed. I was gonna say if anyone hears something they want to run with feel free. Cheers! :)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Btw, if anyone's interested in grabbing the whole bunch in one pass, I've put up a zipped folder of them here:

Zip

hehe... did them all by 'hand'! Nice collection poly, will run through it these days.

Regards! Slug

ps: wondering how many projects you actually kept for future use!

Slug (37,2°) wrote:
polyslax wrote:Btw, if anyone's interested in grabbing the whole bunch in one pass, I've put up a zipped folder of them here:

Zip

hehe... did them all by 'hand'! Nice collection poly, will run through it these days.

Regards! Slug
Whoops, sorry about that Slug, I've added the zip link to the first post. Cheers! :)
Slug (37,2°) wrote:ps: wondering how many projects you actually kept for future use!
:hihi: My sketch folder now contains 457 projects. :shock:
Image Image

What tools were you using for the crazy synth lines in 3 and 6?

Jazzyspoon wrote:You have a seriously prolific amount of music, Poly.
yeh, seriously. i thought i told you assholes to stop being so prolific. it can't be good for you :x

for real though, poly, what can one say? :hail:

"a zoozither sketchbook"- great description. i actually like the brevity of the songs. its like a bunch of different beautiful small strokes. not to mention it appeals to my ridiculously short attention span!

8)

MackTuesday wrote:What tools were you using for the crazy synth lines in 3 and 6?
3 is definitely loaded with Monomachine. 6 is a little harder to figure out as the audio tracks are not labelled. I always render to audio and sometimes I don't bother labelling the tracks. It's Trilogy on the bass, possibly some impOSCar on synth, not sure what else at the moment.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”