Some new music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've built a site just for sharing my songs on kvr forum etc. Please check them out. They are not professional or even finished in any way, so I guess I need some input! Thanks! :)
"There is one word I know. It makes me white as snow. There´s knowledge in it too. The key for me and you."

Link? :)

:O Brains!

www.ashymusic.no.tp

ty :)
"There is one word I know. It makes me white as snow. There´s knowledge in it too. The key for me and you."

looks/sounds good. I'll give a more detailed listen to the tracks when I am in the studio tomorrow.
Last edited by Jazzyspoon on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am listening to Reactivate and I am assuming they are your own vocals since they are not turned up loud enough (in my opinion). It seems everyone who sings and mixes their own songs does this. Really nice work. I listened to the first two tracks.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

thank you for the response :) you are right that the vocal is not loud enough, but I wasnt satisfied with the singing, the outcome on reactivate was not what I hoped for.. also I am no producer, so the mixing-thing is nothing Im proud of.. :) but ofcourse Id like to make the music as good as possible, so by time I might have my first demo..

Return to “Music Cafe”