i'm an idiot...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i thought the monthly contest deadline was next tuesday, not last...this was what i came up with...it's sort of "soft rock" with kazoos (actually parchment paper and comb)...at least now no one can say i never posted any music at KVR :razz:

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3990

(thanks to Mr. Wiggler for hosting)

Cool track ! too bad you missed the deadline.
Good vocals and lyrics and all kazoo leads blends in very well

Cheers

that's going in the zen :tu: I like it, I like the rhythm you keep on the acoustic and the kazoos work awesome and your vocals are great (if I heard it on the radio I would say to the wife "that sounds like ross"). I place a call and no ones there, sounds familiar :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Quite creative man! I like how the lyrics are melancholy and existential yet the music and vocal feel light and upbeat. Nice!

I like it. :tu:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

Where is the upcoming contest's spex? Can't find them?

That was fun, thanks for sharing! Kazoos rock! :)

If you can actually rationalize being an idiot then that automatically means that you can't be an idiot. It cancels itself out... same idea as being able to understand consciousness.
You are currently reading my signature.

I really like the tune. I'm iffy on kazoos, mind you.

i should have claimed to have invented a new genre instead of being an idiot :lol:

seriously, thanks to all that listened and for the comments...it was a cool exercise, i learned a shitload from it...i have a pretty good handful of songs that i need to flesh out with lyrics and such, i appreciate the positive response, makes me feel like it's worthwhile to continue...

I'm digging this one, kazoo haters be damned. It's like a bitterly upbeat Syd Barrett tune, only not. :D

I actually liked the kazoos, I just was padding my response, seemed too short otherwise.

FYI: one of those kazoos (and i'm telling you, it's really parchment paper and a comb) is actually a guitar...Guitar Rig 3 is a badass product :tu:

cool tune! I liked it a lot.

Well, I'm not gonna argue with the title :wink: :hihi:

bump

Return to “Music Cafe”