TNZ - acid trip down memory lane

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Always loved the sound of these synths.. need to work harder to get more out of this one!

Many retro influences in this track, wonder if it is as obvious who as it sounds to me.

Anyway, without further ado..

~10MB, 4:12s, 320kbps
Via Nephaton and Phosycon and a few freeware synths including Iblit and Augur.

acid trip down memory lane

(p.s. not sure if I actually used a patch from here, but was certainly playing with these during writing this.. definately worth a look! http://ann.sounds.free.fr/. Quite good examples of what can be done with some of these synths, that is far from obvious from the included patches)

cool...

couple things:

sounds like you've got two tracks in one to me - one track w/ the 303 pattern in the beginning and near the end, and another track in the middle when the 303 isn't playing - and that part sort of reminds me of 808 State a bit.

also, i'd give the 808 pattern a little variation, change it up a bit here and there.

just my thoughts, which you can take or leave! (not saying i always know what i'm talking about)

thanks for sharing!
Eins zwei drei vier funf sechs sieben acht

Cheers dirty oscillators.. it's all fair comment, and I agree with the assessment 100% in this case.. that's what I feel too :tu:

Just had my nose in it too long to do anything more with it for a little while now :)

Return to “Music Cafe”