Elektrostudio - Polish FREE 10VSTI PACK

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have virus checked it and I have them running.
The installer just puts them into a folder, nothing more.
They work great in Reaper.
They sound great. I don't see any problems.
Enjoy.
Music is the best

Synthedit or not, I'm shocked! Having lots of fun with Ocet in XT2.

Why is the website so minimal though?

WTF! ODSay is unbelievably good. I am their biggest fan! :D

Wow! What a great suprise! Thank you - whoever you are. You gotta love Poland. Pope John-Paul II, Solidarity, now this. What a great country!

At the risk of sounding naive,since no one knows anything about these,where they came from,who made em etc...Are they indeed free and legal?

bailees7irish wrote:
TristezaOrange wrote:I extracted the executable, RARed the .dlls and I am uploading the .rar on RapidShare. As soon as it's up I'll post the link! :D
thanks dude! :D
that is awesome of you! 8)
No problem! :) It's uploading a bit slowly but I suppose it'll be up in ten minutes or so. :D

Nice find, indeed. Thanks a lot.

Bubbamusic wrote:Wow! What a great suprise! Thank you - whoever you are. You gotta love Poland. Pope John-Paul II, Solidarity, now this. What a great country!
Yes, and don't forget Witold Gombrowicz and Bruno Schulz.

ynot wrote:At the risk of sounding naive,since no one knows anything about these,where they came from,who made em etc...Are they indeed free and legal?
They are so good that the first thing I thought was whether they are payware synths with hacked GUIs or something. I hope that's not the case and everyone is innocent until proven guilty, right? :D

dzięki bracie!

The Mellotron has a limited set of sounds but the sounds themselves are mindblowing. Those flutes had me playing Strawberry Fields Forever. :)

amazing!!!!! amazing!!!!!

Also Rhythmus! :shock:

Sorry, I just can't stop praising this stuff! It's out of this world.

Whoever gave theses synths away is a very generous person. They are awesome! :)
"I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint."

Return to “Instruments”