New Urban Bass Freeware VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just found this, seems quite good, here's the link

http://jcproductionz.com/vst.php

You can get 55 extra patches with a donation, I donated $10, does that make me a cheapskate? The sounds sound as good as any other commercial vst synth(like predator) I have(the extra pack link has an audio demo). Just been looking at the freeware vsts the last few days and have after reading this forum got quite a few good ideas of free vsts(I think), I haven't installed them yet though.

Here's what I downloaded incase your interested! I didn't go mad downloading everything in site, just what I thought may come in handy for Breaks/Electro/Funk styled stuff, any other ideas or don't bother with that vst(below)...?

D-Lusion
Project X1(link above)/Donation Soundpack
SCI Prophet 5 emulator
Crystal
Superwave-p8
SQ8L
TN-909
TAL-Elec7ro
TAL-Bassline
TAL-Vocoder
Vocoder-PIF-2008
Hotelsinusreesebasslinebig
Last edited by breakmixer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

i've released close to 200 vst plugins over the past few years, 99% are available at my signature and

you can donate!!

a lot of them are good for a complete range of styles, from dnb to noise....

dover666 wrote:i've released close to 200 vst plugins over the past few years, 99% are available at my signature and

you can donate!!

a lot of them are good for a complete range of styles, from dnb to noise....
I will check them out, maybe I should save all the links to my favourites for future ref, cheers! had a quick look but need to look more indepth again 2moro night!

for breaks, nobody should go with out rasberry filter pad - its so simple, x/y pad and a stack of filter types on the front, three controls under the dhood, cut,res and type.
makes filter automation sequences a pleasure cruise!
and it's free, although donations help a lot towards future products (i lost a ton of gear last year.)

btw that dudes gear looks pretty nice.

dover666 wrote:for breaks, nobody should go with out rasberry filter pad - its so simple, x/y pad and a stack of filter types on the front, three controls under the dhood, cut,res and type.
makes filter automation sequences a pleasure cruise!
and it's free, although donations help a lot towards future products (i lost a ton of gear last year.)
Got a link, if you don't answer I will search it out anyway, thanks!

dover666 wrote:btw that dudes gear looks pretty nice.
Did you got to the soundpack link, contains a demo, some nice sounds for all sorts of dance music styles?!

rasberry filter pad

right now i'm mostly doing behind the scenes work but i'll try and take the time to get it into the arsenal....

i mostly rely on synth1 and my own stuff, since oatmeal isn't working under linux right now... :cry:

dover666 wrote:rasberry filter pad

right now i'm mostly doing behind the scenes work but i'll try and take the time to get it into the arsenal....

i mostly rely on synth1 and my own stuff, since oatmeal isn't working under linux right now... :cry:
SynthEdit made plugins work in Linux? Is that possible? Or can you just use SE made plugins in Linux, but not the actual SynthEdit Application itself? Because I'm rather sure the SynthEdit App won't work or run in Linux? :shrug:

dover666 wrote:rasberry filter pad

been curious about VST and Linux..what's the deal? am still with XP.
thought linux used different standard. but increasingly hearing good
things, maybe worth setting something up. suggested VST host/sequencer?

Return to “Instruments”