Jocelyn Brown "LOVE ALIBI " Remix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this is a remix i did for Camboso records (they have done a cheezy house/pop vershion)

http://djsubject.googlepages.com/LOVEAL ... ampler.mp3

the MP3 is only 30 seconds long as the track will be selling so i can't directly link to the hole mp3,

but the full vershion is the top track on this page http://skirize.ning.com/ (it should autoplay)

anyone interested in buying feel free to ask questions here

any DJ's with radio sets (online stations included) that want to play this track, please PM Me :)

All feedback welcome!

Subz
Last edited by djsubject on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

djsubject wrote:
All feedback welcome!
*cough*

:hihi:

Subz

Note to self,

stop posting @ KvR......

Hey Subz,
I like this, though there isn't a lot of variety to it's sound. It has a slick beat and some of the vocal effects are well done. The mix sounds tight, too. Just wish it had a little more variety of sounds.(my opinion only)
Good stuff though.

Jazzyspoon, you have restored my faith in KvR :hihi:

yes i agree with you about it being a bit plain

the job i was hired to do was make a remix for our UK urban stations but that still was recognizable to the original release thats going out (house/pop)

in the end this was the mix that the label was happy with :shrug:

i'm not a massive fan of pop music so TBH the job was quite hard for me!

so i went with the UK Hip Hop/Grime/DubStep feel all rolled in to one simple mix,

personally i'm quite happy with it, when the job first came i said i'll do it but use a alias name on the release, but i'm going to put this out under "Subject" after all that :hihi:

anyhoo, thank you for your feedback!!

Subz

I really like the vibe. Solid beat and bass sounds. Reminds me of the type of oldskool dnb I love. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Music Cafe”