mr.me - Dark Blue ...my go at blues

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

guess this is how i do blues, maybe more gritty as I evolve.

dark blue

my sever still might be slow, perhapse someone could host if so?

Cheers.

downloads fine for me, hopefully you too?

really cool stuf mr me! Reminded a bit of Radiohead's Talk Show Host and The Doors too. Very spooky and deep. The moody and dark vocal works really well with the nice trippy effects you use. I like the way you deliver the vocal... it's got some attitude and personality. Can't comment on the mix cos I'm at work listening through my ipod phones, but I enjoyed the vibe

thanks!!

Sounds good. Dark, slow, and brooding. This is one of your strongest mixes yet. Nice work, Mr Me.

NIN plays the blues? Seriously? This is a good song that's well played/sung/produced but this is not blues.

mr.me wrote:guess this is how i do blues, maybe more gritty as I evolve.

dark blue

Cheers.
Chinese musicians on acid.

great vocal performance / lyric

in a dark way

Remmie

Jazzyspoon wrote:Sounds good. Dark, slow, and brooding. This is one of your strongest mixes yet. Nice work, Mr Me.
That means alot J, thanks. :oops:

tomg wrote:NIN plays the blues? Seriously? This is a good song that's well played/sung/produced but this is not blues.
but if i were to do blues... :wink:

Emerald Tablet wrote:
mr.me wrote:guess this is how i do blues, maybe more gritty as I evolve.

dark blue

Cheers.
Chinese musicians on acid.

great vocal performance / lyric

in a dark way

Remmie
Thanks Remmie!

sazb30 wrote:really cool stuf mr me! Reminded a bit of Radiohead's Talk Show Host and The Doors too. Very spooky and deep. The moody and dark vocal works really well with the nice trippy effects you use. I like the way you deliver the vocal... it's got some attitude and personality. Can't comment on the mix cos I'm at work listening through my ipod phones, but I enjoyed the vibe

thanks!!
Cheers! :D

Return to “Music Cafe”