Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Am I the only one who can't see anything worthwhile in the Thomann 70th anniversary promotion? Nothing is screaming DEAL to me.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:02 pm Am I the only one who can't see anything worthwhile in the Thomann 70th anniversary promotion? Nothing is screaming DEAL to me.
Same - very little of interest there. Altho Ive been thinking of the Tonex pedal and for E50 off and Id prefer white... I must admit Im tempted. But otherwise I got a Play+ for E100 off and an AKG usb mic for my Dad for something like E45 - in the January sale... much better deals then!

Pulse 2 for $358 is pretty great.

Who am I kidding, we're all looking for blowout prices on Behringer synths.

escalona wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:13 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:39 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:36 pm
blkbrd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 pm Plugin Alliance is having a flash sale until April 27. Any plugin costs $29.99 (some big plugins aren't included), with code: ANY-2999
Any plugin except the ones I want. :cry:
Also, PA doesn't allow you to stack codes these days. Good or bad? Probably good.
Good for me. I was thinking that I would spend $59 if I could stack two codes I have. Since I can´t stack them, then it´s going to be $0. Even better, it made me think I really don´t need those damn plugins, otherwise I wouldn´t think so hard about how much money is ok to spend.
PA is totally out of game here also, for same reason, general lack of substance, and now being a part of the evil empire, flooding them into komplete, insteadt of actually developing the komplete-universe that I bought me into, in trust
HM

Uncle E wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 am Pulse 2 for $358 is pretty great.

I went for Behringer Pro-VS Mini €102.00 and Arturia Keystep Thomann Edition €99.00. Nothing to do with the 70th but decent prices none the less. Anything over €200 gets free delivery. I've spent more on software that I hardly ever use. The Behringer Pro-VS Mini looks like great fun and the Keystep has Pitch and Modulation Touch Fader and aftertouch etc. Ima happy camper.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Someone might find the code for a 5% discount on "AUDIONERD5" on Denise Audio useful, but I don't know if it still works.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 am Pulse 2 for $358 is pretty great.

Damnit. I added pulse 2 to my cart and those motherf**kers won’t ship it to the US. 😡

I got the Pulse 2 and the RTW TM3-Primus. Had been looking for a hardware loudness meter to avoid needing to monitor hardware through the DAW (to use a plugin loudness meter), and the TC Electronic Clarity doesn't have the analog input I need.

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 pm Damnit. I added pulse 2 to my cart and those motherf**kers won’t ship it to the US. 😡
They have a dedicated site for the US.

https://www.thomannmusic.com/waldorf_pu ... dition.htm
Image Image Image Image

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:58 pm Yeah, agree. I think we will always end up having multiple options for the same type of plugin these days, so the best we can do is to minimize the redundancy. :hihi:
btw, all of the Models can be used as modules in Modular.

sprnva wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 pm Damnit. I added pulse 2 to my cart and those motherf**kers won’t ship it to the US. 😡
They have a dedicated site for the US.

https://www.thomannmusic.com/waldorf_pu ... dition.htm
Unfortunately thats the site I was on. I just checked.

Pawel L wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 am Someone might find the code for a 5% discount on "AUDIONERD5" on Denise Audio useful, but I don't know if it still works.
That code doesn't work, but this code from the latest Baby Audio mailer DNSBA15 does work for 15% off :party:

chk071 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:15 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm Any chance Softube Model 80 deal will be back soon? Kinda let go the recent sale as I wasn't sure, but love Model 84 and 72 and I think it would have been nice to add Model 80 to the collection for its different sound and use it for pads and leads.
They have such deals quite frequently. If you're a bit patient, I'm sure there'll be something similar again soon.
Uncle E wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:58 pm Yeah, agree. I think we will always end up having multiple options for the same type of plugin these days, so the best we can do is to minimize the redundancy. :hihi:
btw, all of the Models can be used as modules in Modular.
Never thought Model 80 will be back on sale within a week, that too $4 lower. $55 with code 55MODEL80. :party:

I may consider buying Modular when it goes on sale in the future. :tu:

Deleted
Last edited by wayford on Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

What's everyone's opinion on Softube Tape Echoes? I don't have a roland space echo emulation, so thought should get it for $18 as crossgrade. I did demo it 2 times before and ended up not buying it. Asked them for a 3rd trial extension lol. I also own Replika XT, EchoBoy and Logic's amazing Tape Echo.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”