Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am 100% not upgrading from Komplete 9 until Kontakt 6 comes out at least.

What online resellers stock Komplete upgrades?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote:Komplete upgrades and Komplete Instruments are 50% off.

How wise would it be to get K11 now? There are rumours that K12 is due anytime.
NI usually does a much bigger discount right before K12 comes out. However, they aren't consistent about it.
v1o wrote:What online resellers stock Komplete upgrades?
We stock it but I'm still finding out if we can participate in the sale:

www.jrrshop.com/native-instruments

dandezebra wrote:I am 100% not upgrading from Komplete 9 until Kontakt 6 comes out at least.
I'm definitely not upgrading to Ultimate yet. (K11 standard was my first Komplete purchase). I have enough third-party libraries to keep me occupied vs. what Ultimate would provide.

I'm with you on Kontakt 6. I think Kontakt 5 needs a UI refresh, at a minimum.

Wonder when the Toontrack summer sale is gonna hit?

Bring on that SD3 upgrade sale! :party: :phones:

Are SoundSpot plugins any good? Plugin Boutique has a bundle of Axis/Nebula/Oracle/Orbit for $37 or $27 if you have any SoundSpot plugin except FatFilter. So $27 for me. https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4351

Axis looks kind of interesting. The rest look okay. I have Orbit, but I've never actually used it.

The GAS part of me says, hey it's cheap! The part that can't find plugins because I have too many says NO MORE! :borg:

dzilizzi wrote:Are SoundSpot plugins any good? Plugin Boutique has a bundle of Axis/Nebula/Oracle/Orbit for $37 or $27 if you have any SoundSpot plugin except FatFilter. So $27 for me. https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4351

Axis looks kind of interesting. The rest look okay. I have Orbit, but I've never actually used it.

The GAS part of me says, hey it's cheap! The part that can't find plugins because I have too many says NO MORE! :borg:
I bought the $5 pack of Soundspot plugins on Black Friday.

I wish I would have spent the money on a nice cup of coffee tbh.

Tappistry wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Are SoundSpot plugins any good? Plugin Boutique has a bundle of Axis/Nebula/Oracle/Orbit for $37 or $27 if you have any SoundSpot plugin except FatFilter. So $27 for me. https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/4351

Yeah, I have to agree. Not worth even the small amount of money or time to install.

Tappistry wrote:

Me too. Haven't even installed them. :shrug:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:
Tappistry wrote:

They are not _that_ bad. :lol: I recently used one. Forgot which one but I actually found it quite useful. :clown:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Thanks everyone. I think I will skip it then. :)

Last call for anyone interested in my $50 PA voucher. Let me know what you have in trade. Otherwise it'll be going to someone who asked already. Peace.
R

mgw38 wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:
Tappistry wrote:

They are not _that_ bad. :lol: I recently used one. Forgot which one but I actually found it quite useful. :clown:
Let us know which one it was!
These plugins are probably useful for something. Sounds like they’re mostly about expanding the stereo field, in one way or another. Maybe combined with some other plugins?
Like others here, got the 5$ bundle. Unlike some, did install the plugins. Tried them in a few situations. Didn’t get a noticeable improvement on those sounds. Not sad about paying 5$ but do wish Plugin Boutique allowed us to decide on which sales to focus. There are some gems in there, but a lot of cruft as well.

You can still get a free Soundspot Nebula as well as AIR Hybrid3 from PluginBoutique if you subscribe to their newsletter, I believe.

Fleer wrote:You can still get a free Soundspot Nebula as well as AIR Hybrid3 from PluginBoutique if you subscribe to their newsletter, I believe.
I wonder if I can get a few $ for those in the FS forum ...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”