Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would buy Mai Tai at €25 if it could be used as a regular VST, not being tied to Studio 1

Numanoid wrote:I would buy Mai Tai at €25 if it could be used as a regular VST, not being tied to Studio 1
I tried it briefly. Didn't find the sound or feature set too exciting. Same as Retrologue in Cubase, i really have better stuff to go with.

Wow, I guess that can be called a no-brainer :o :party: :hyper:
db3 wrote:Future Audio Workshop Circle2 $19.95 (Mar 1-8)

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/fu ... op-circle2
Thanks for sharing the link, ordered, now waiting for serial from Audio deluxe

Tell us about it, Num. I'm on the fence, as it sounds rather shrill.

Also just put in my order for cross-grading to SynthMaster One, got it offered at just $19 paying by credit card.

That is two synths I have had on my list, for less than $40 in total :o :hyper: :party:

Circle2 is a nice one. Slightly annoying registration system, I needed their customer support twice for registration related issues. But at 19.95 this is a steal.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Numanoid wrote:Also just put in my order for cross-grading to SynthMaster One, got it offered at just $19 paying by credit card.

That is two synths I have had on my list, for less than $40 in total :o :hyper: :party:
Also got that Synthmaster One cross-grade offer for $19, but it's the Academic version.
Now I'm really wondering. Shall I get this One or the (Circle) Two?

EdSevered wrote:The Presonus website is acting wierd. Things are loading slow, or not at all, and no matter what add-on I click on I briefly see "Loading Price..." then it simply goes away. I am not able to add anything to the cart to see which products are included in the sale.
I had some problems earlier today, but changing to a browser without adblocker, the site ran smoother.

Numanoid wrote:
EdSevered wrote:The Presonus website is acting wierd. Things are loading slow, or not at all, and no matter what add-on I click on I briefly see "Loading Price..." then it simply goes away. I am not able to add anything to the cart to see which products are included in the sale.
I had some problems earlier today, but changing to a browser without adblocker, the site ran smoother.
I had the same problems today in presonus shop, loading price one time works one not, or after click add product he randomly add or not (or then does not want to remove from cart), and in all cases does not found mentioned button "Have a Coupon?" at all, tried in two browsers - old Opera and latest IE - the same, and after all dropped this idea. :lol:
Last edited by c_voltage on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Got both Circle2 and SM1 licenses delivered already, fast and easy dealings, just like I like :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
sadly VocalignProject 3 are not part of this deal from today . i also got those strange things on presonus shop as well .

DrumAddict wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
sadly VocalignProject 3 are not part of this deal from today . i also got those strange things on presonus shop as well .
Just tried the discount with CTC1 & everything appeared to price correctly.
Still trying to decide whether to go for it though ...

mgw38 wrote:Circle2 is a nice one. Slightly annoying registration system, I needed their customer support twice for registration related issues.
I got problems too :(

Edit, the support at FAW was super fast, they reset my license I have now managed to activate it :clap:

I wanted to activate my code offline, I go to this page, and input information exactly as needed: http://www.futureaudioworkshop.com/circ ... ivate-help

Unfortunately that doesn't create an activation file, it just takes me to this page:
http://www.futureaudioworkshop.com/circ ... /?error=10

I then go online with my DAW computer, which I rather not prefer. I input my activation code, and I am then being told that there is an error code that the license is already in use? I sent a support request to FAW, hope they will not just send me back to Audio Deluxe

Numanoid wrote:March 1 offer @ https://shop.presonus.com/products/software
Shop.presonus.com is offering nearly all of our add-ons at 50% off for one day only! Use promo code THRIFTYFIFTY at checkout. Note that you won't see the discounted price until the checkout stage, after you have added your add-ons to your shopping cart.

To take advantage of the discount:

Visit shop.presonus.com and choose the stuff you want
Click "Add to Cart." At this point the full, non-discounted price is listed
Stop worrying, you're still getting the discount
Click "Proceed to Checkout"
Click "Have a Coupon?"
Enter discount code: THRIFTYFIFTY and click "Apply"
Click Submit
The Presonus website is acting wierd. Things are loading slow, or not at all, and no matter what add-on I click on I briefly see "Loading Price..." then it simply goes away. I am not able to add anything to the cart to see which products are included in the sale.

As big as they are, I guess I thought that they would have a more durable website. Maybe not.

EDIT: Moved from NO CHAT Thread. Sorry for that oversight.

Presonus website now working fine for me. Must've been the initial rush. Anyway, I'm not sure access to the Presence XT Editor is worth $40. Can't decide. Unless someone can provide compelling and positive insights as to justify why I should push the GAS pedal, I'll probably skip it.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

mgw38 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:By the way, anybody seen the deals on Sonivox at Audio Deluxe?
Orchestral Companion Strings is on the cover disc of Beat this month, I thought that was a good deal, but now Audio Deluxe is selling it for just a buck!
Where have you been the last two months? :)
I think it is a sign of health that I do not have total absolute overview of all deals :oops: :D

Searching, I see that this was sold for a pound at PB a couple of months back.

Still a bit of a bargain, I hope my post today can serve as a reminder

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”