Jazzyspoon remixed by mr.me "perfect (dangerous gene)"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for reference, here's the original syrupy track:
PERFECT - Jazzyspoon

Nice work, brother. I think this one is my fav of the 2, but it's hard to tell. They are both good. Nice artwork, too.

this is just extremely amusing.

I have this idiotic smile on my face now.

it's - the vocal - slightly creepy in this mix, but there's all this upbeat trippy bizness going on.

this is a great piece of audio entertainment

Yeah what he said. Not sure why but I really dig the vibe. Probably cause it's kind a creepy!
:)

Such a haunting and beautiful tune. I think I like the original version better.

Nice work! This id my favorite of your two remixes- not that the other one's bad, but I like the vibe in this one better. Sometimes reminds me slightly of Coil, the rhythmic bits anyway.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

synthgeek wrote:Nice work! This id my favorite of your two remixes- not that the other one's bad, but I like the vibe in this one better. Sometimes reminds me slightly of Coil, the rhythmic bits anyway.
Thanks. :)

You got me curious about Coil, I've heard some of his NIN work...any of his solo work you'd recommend?

mr.me wrote:
synthgeek wrote:Nice work! This id my favorite of your two remixes- not that the other one's bad, but I like the vibe in this one better. Sometimes reminds me slightly of Coil, the rhythmic bits anyway.
Thanks. :)

You got me curious about Coil, I've heard some of his NIN work...any of his solo work you'd recommend?
Love's Secret Domain - Coil

Indeed, Love's Secret Domain is probably my favorite- unfortunately, like much of their stuff, not easy to find. Stolen & Contaminated Songs is good too, and I highly recommend getting your hands on their version of Tainted Love- you may still be able to find the Aqua Regis/Panic/Tainted Love EP which has that on it. Black Antlers & The Ape of Naples are two more recent releases which are also good, but not on the level of LSD imo- though probably easier to find than older stuff.

Also, there's a compilation called Macro Dub Infection Vol 1 that has a track from them called The Hills Are Alive that is pure awesome- and there's some other really good stuff on it as well.

synthgeek wrote:Indeed, Love's Secret Domain is probably my favorite- unfortunately, like much of their stuff, not easy to find. Stolen & Contaminated Songs is good too, and I highly recommend getting your hands on their version of Tainted Love- you may still be able to find the Aqua Regis/Panic/Tainted Love EP which has that on it. Black Antlers & The Ape of Naples are two more recent releases which are also good, but not on the level of LSD imo- though probably easier to find than older stuff.

Also, there's a compilation called Macro Dub Infection Vol 1 that has a track from them called The Hills Are Alive that is pure awesome- and there's some other really good stuff on it as well.
Thank you, great info...I'm excited! :)

You betcha. :) Here's the video for Tainted Love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4vO3L6sycM

Really nice, I think I like this remix better than the other. The percussion is lovely (as it is in the other remix as well).

This one sounds a little more subdued I guess, works for me. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Music Cafe”