superwave8p

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have used Sonar Pro Ed with several softsynts including superwave8p. I finally bought a mac and got logic. Is there a version of superwave8p that work with logic studio 9?

Windows only. Sorry.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I am clearly a thread killer

mrxmix wrote: I finally bought a mac and got logic. Is there a version of _________________ that works with logic studio 9?
Here we go again....................
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

ivory1029 wrote:Not according to this:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/708.html
This is a link to the windows-ver of superwave8p...but thanx

Teksonik wrote:
mrxmix wrote: I finally bought a mac and got logic. Is there a version of _________________ that works with logic studio 9?
Here we go again....................
What do you mean...?

I think Tek means that people who switched to a Mac finding out their favorite synth doesn't have a Mac version is a relatively regular occurrence.

Superwave 8p ? I thought it was freeware.

Is this inflation ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I really love the superwave8p, but logic have several synts that combined creats marvelous sounds. I've got the vanguard au, nice synt! I'm satisfied!

LeVzi wrote:Superwave 8p ? I thought it was freeware.

Is this inflation ?
The company got rid of the deadbeat that ruined them, and now has new releases,
sensible serial-number system, and some freebies for past customers who got less than
what they paid for. Superwave P8 was freeware. And the new synths sound great! :)
Cheers

glokraw wrote:The company got rid of the deadbeat that ruined them, and now has new releases, sensible serial-number system, and some freebies for past customers who got less than what they paid for. Superwave P8 was freeware. And the new synths sound great! :)
+1.
@ the OP - You really should check them out; they are superb synths. Oops you can't, you got a Mac :wink: :hihi:

http://www.superwavesynths.co.uk/support.htm

See Q9.

Return to “Instruments”