Cinematic Strings Monster Staccatos FREE

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A friend posted a link to those and I thought to pass it on, maybe someone can use it also.
Cinematic Strings Monster Staccatos FREE
You have to register in order to get it.

cool ! thanx for the info Mihai :D

I just emailed you about your Brushed Pot soundfont : )

Hi hi... left you a comment. Nice track.

thanx Mihai 8)

I've just read your comment on AJ :D

These are awesome!!!
I use Monster Staccatos in almost every track I make these days :D

Nice heads up.. thnx

/Skank

From the EULA:
you may not:
i.modify or copy the materials;
ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);

Seems as though these are strictly for demo purposes only? Or am I mistaken?
Would posting an mp3 that uses these samples constitute a non-commercial display?

Hmmm... that's a bit annoying if that's the case. I downloaded them yesterday and haven't checked them out yet.

Again there seems to be a grey area between what constitues free and what is just a demo. If it's a demo, be honest and say it's a demo.

MRT wrote:From the EULA:
you may not:
i.modify or copy the materials;
ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);

Seems as though these are strictly for demo purposes only? Or am I mistaken?
Would posting an mp3 that uses these samples constitute a non-commercial display?
I emailed them yesterday about this, and got a reply this morning. They don't restrict how we use Monster Staccatos at all. So i think the Terms Of Service are just to protect their site from abuse (hacking, whatever).

Very friendly email BTW. Seem nice, down to earth guys.

oops too bad, just for NI people, not for me.
Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches per sec.

Nice set indeed. Quite useful!

Well, I've played with them and they sound very nice to me. They will definitely get used on my new demo reels for my new website when I sort my arse out and get it done!

AL321 wrote:I emailed them yesterday about this, and got a reply . . . Very friendly email BTW. Seem nice, down to earth guys.
+1

I slowly started using this on everything when it was released. I was a bit concerned about the EULA report above. Once I got the OK yesterday from the Company I was relieved. It is a brilliant instrument. I would like to get the the Full Set some day. MonsterStaccatos fits like no other Staccato Instrument I have ever used. It is fairly essential to me now! The e-mail I received from them was very nice too.

sorohanro, It was a 30-minute trial if we download it. Besides, there's no activation key/s or serial number/s on that download. So if there's an activation key, call me. (OR better yet, buy one)
none

Please note the year.
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”