negativity kills monkeys

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can't listen atm, trying to d/l before session ends, good to see you.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Love the distortion feedbacks..
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Bloody hell. I'm thinking of what goes down inside one's noggin post head trauma.
Image Image

Nice, gritty, low-key noise. 8)
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

Pretty frickin sweet. I wanna know the process behind it as well as enjoy it for what it is.

Then I get kind of scared by it. :o :D

hey! i think you're trying to ruin my speakers vurt!!! :x

my monkeys were unharmed but i believe my inner child was slightly damaged by listening... so...

well done, a sonic adventure into the realm of insanity. :tu: :band:

PS - I would also like to hear the process you used to get this... not that it would do me any particular good but I thought I would look cooler by asking it. :)

EDIT - My BF just said it sounds like a transmission from an alien planet. you have a new fan if you keep following this formula. ;)

cheers people of earth!

as for the process, take one piece of audio, roughly 2 seconds long...
loops that fecker incessantly, relentlessly to the point it takes over your thoughts, then bring in the fx and tweak as the feeling strikes.
or something like that.
then cut out the piece where it gets interesting (in your opinion of course) compress and post.

message received and acknowledged, all objectives will be completed according to plan

ze red squirrel rides the albatross into ze sunset.

I'm really really fond to your style, man

I am familiar with over 6 million forms of communication. This language is not used by the Alliance. It could be an Imperial code.

Aircrash wrote:I'm really really fond to your style, man
well, i hope i can continue to please :oops:
thanks for the listen and the comments :)

herodotus wrote:I am familiar with over 6 million forms of communication. This language is not used by the Alliance. It could be an Imperial code.
:o

i aint gettin in no taun taun, they stink like shit!

ps: i watched the damn video!

Thats pretty cool vurt. I did totally expect it to break into something coherent though. Silly me! The sounds you got really scrawl into my ears and bounce around inside though.

The process you mentioned really reminds me of some recent experiments I've been doing with a few friends.
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

Return to “Music Cafe”